"What did I do?"

Narrator

Annick's professor had given her the address which she no longer needed as soon as she found out that she'd be teaching at Pricilla's school.

She made her way into the school, to the office.

"Hi I'm here for the advanced English learning classes." She said to the lady at the desk.

"Are you the new teacher?" The lady asked.

Annick nodded.

"You're name is, Annick Mabele?"

"Yeah."

"Alrighty then. Just make your way towards the 400 buildings into room 5."

Annick thanked her before leaving the office and going to the classroom.

When she entered, the classroom was already filled with kids who's heads all turns to her.

"Um...hello."

"Damn the new teacher's hot." One student said making all of them laugh.

Annick chuckled making her way to the front of the room.

"Hi guys, I'm Ms. Mabele. I'm your new advanced English teacher temporarily."

"Why?" A girl with died blue hair asked.

"It's just a graduation requirement for college."

"I see."

"So anyways, I guess today is just for me to learn names and what not."

The period went by pretty fast.

The kids were obedient most of the time.

She just had to teach two more classes.

But the students had explained to her that it was brunch at the moment.

Annick left the classroom and walked through the halls.

"Hello."

She looked up to see a guy that looked probably like he was in his late twenties.

"Oh hi. I'm Annick. I'm the new-"

"Advanced English teacher." He finished for her.

"Yeah."

"You a college student?"

She nodded.

"I see. Makes you the youngest here. Right after our music teacher, Randy."

A soft chuckle escaped her causing him to look confused.

"Oh, I um know who that is." She explained.

"Friend of yours?"

"My boyfriend."

He suddenly smiled.

"Would you look at that. I was actually on my way to his classroom if you wanted to join me."

"Yeah sure."

As they began walking he introduced himself.

"I'm Ray, Ray Jones. Math teacher."

"It's nice to meet you Ray."

He stopped at a classroom in the 100 buildings and opened it.

They walked inside but said nothing yet since Randy was at his desk talking to a student.

She smiled since she liked seeing him in teacher mode.

He was talking with a serious face in a serious tone while the student just nodded to indicate that he was listening.