"Just move wannabe side hoe."

Imma just say this is part one. I was almost finished and it got deleted AGAIN 😑...but when that happens I really don't get motivated to write.

Narrator

"Brazil, I'm borrowing your car!" Annick called.

"Why?"

"I have to go pick my little brother up."

"Why can't Randy drive you?" She asked.

"Because he has to go pick his siblings up."

"Fine. Go."

~

Annick pulled up in front of the apartment building and sighed.

Since her younger brother, Emmanuel wasn't picking up his phone, she was gonna have to go up there herself.

The apartment complex he lived in wasn't so bad.

The only thing was that it was eighty percent fuckboys living up there.

She regretted wearing the sundress that she had on since her cleavage was visible and she knew she was definitely gonna get called out for it.

She entered the apartment immediately being greeted by the apartment's doorman, Timothy.

"Would you look at that. It's big sister looking fine as ever." Timothy said, rubbing his chin.

She walked right past him and went for the elevator but he blocked her.

"What do you need?" She snapped.

"You think you slick huh? The last number you gave me was the number to Popeyes. I want a real number."

"I have a boyfriend."

"Now you might be telling the truth on that because...look at you. But even if you is telling the truth. I don't give a fuck."

"Just move wannabe side hoe."

"See, why you always so mean? You know what you need? You need some dick in your life."

"Timothy! Back up off my sister bruh." Annick turned to see her younger brother Emmanuel standing at the bottom of the stairs.

"I'm sorry man. But you know if she didn't wanna get hollered at she should've put those away." He said pointing at her chest area.

She rolled her eyes turning around already walking to the car.

She slid into the driver's seat honking the horn at her brother who was taking his sweet time to get to the car.

"I'm coming, I'm coming." He said.

He got into the car and looked at his older sister.

"No hi Emmanuel? No how you doing Emmanuel?"

Annick leaned over and kissed her brother's cheek.

"You need to move up out of there." She said starting the car.

"Why? It's affordable, it's safe, it's got bitches."

"That's why. The people there suck. Living there turned you to a mess. You should just go back and move in with-"

"I'm twenty, Annick. I can't be twenty and live with my parents."

"Just until you find a better place, I mean."

"I won't."

"You will if you go back to college. Maybe get a better job."