"Troy Watson?"

A/N: I wrote this chapter to show what was going on back at his house.

Now that I've looked into it, I feel like he would make a better Troy... ⬇️

Narrator

Narrator

It was midday and Troy had seen Jessica organizing pots in the kitchen.

Does she forget we have maids for that, he thought.

"Jessica, I'll be in my office." He said.

"Alright." She called back.

He went to the usually clock that held his special key.

But he felt a slight lump in his throat when he noticed the key was missing.

He raced to the room and jiggled the knob but was shocked when the door opened easily.

He wondered why the door was unlocked.

He never remembered a day where he didn't triple check to make sure he locked it and put the key in its original spot.

But when he took another step, he felt something under his foot.

He lifted it up, revealing the key.

He suddenly grew angry.

Closing the door and locking it, he went back to the kitchen where his wife was rearranging cups now.

"Jessica!" He hissed making her turn around.

"Is everything alright?" She asked, eyeing the look on his face.

"My-the room that I like to keep to myself. Did you ever happen to go in there anytime this week?"

She just shrugged.

"No, not at all. Why would you think that?"

"Because it's unlocked, Jessica."

"Well maybe that was just your mistake."

"Was it one of the maids?" He asked, tapping his foot with impatience.

"No Troy, none of the maids even know how to unlock the stupid room."

"Well someone did!" He snapped.

"Well it wasn't me. I have to concern for that room or whatever the hell is in it."

"Jessica...I'm gonna ask you one more time. Did you unlock that door?" He quietly stated, walking over to her.

She whipped her head around to face him.

"I said no!"

Before she could probably even finish her sentence, he roughly grabbed her by the jaw.

"Listen, you have no right to talk to me like that. I go to work and pay all the bills. What do you do? Sit on your worthless ass all day. You can't even have a child!" He said, tightening his hold with each word.

"T-Troy...let go of me!" She tried pushing him off but he used his strength to pull her from against the counter and slam her back against it.

She screeched in pain, sliding down to the floor.

"If I ever see you go near that key again, I'll-"

He was interrupted by the sound of the doorbell.

He walked out of the kitchen and to the front door.

He opened it before thinking and was introduced by two officers.

"Troy Watson?" The taller one asked.

"Yes."

He pulled out a large orange folder and pulled a slip of paper.

"You've been served." He said handing the paper to him and walking away with the other officer.

Troy stared at the restraining order and his blood began to boil.

"They can think they can get rid of me that easy?" He mumbled.

"We'll see about that."