"I'm calm, I'm cool, I'm chill"

Narrator

James and Randy jumped on each other just a little out of excitement hitting eachother with the "BROOO!"

"I think this house may be the only thing bigger than Randy's head." Jeffery said bursting into laughter.

"Well I'll be damned, this place is huge..bigger than Mama's concha bread." Dario said while looking at the house in amazement.

Mario Laughed. "Come on in guys."

"So we have four rooms, that you guys would be sharing-but I'm not assigning them you'll randomly choose." Mario said while pointing upstairs.

"Before you go up though, be silent we all want this to be a surprise when the girls get here." Mario said while grinning mischievously.

Each guy went up one by one all crowded in the upstairs hallway.

James shrugged. "I guess I'll go first."

He walked all the way down to the room which would be labeled Room A1.

Randy took the first room next straight to the hallway next it came to Dario and Jeffery.

The two both reached for the same handle.

The two had a stare off.

"Let go of the knob." Dario said while squeezing his hand.

"No, I'm not letting go." Jeffery said while mocking Dario.

The two both heard footsteps from the same door.

Looking at each-other, Jeffery ran into the other room and Dario into the one he had held.

James POV

"I got lucky, too bad I don't have any muffins on the house." I said while placing my hand on a hip.

Brazil who was wearing a black crop top and light blue jeans, walked out the closet and smiled. "You stalking me, pink Apron?"

I placed my bags down. "I'm really glad you're here I couldn't imagine spending summer with anyone else."

She shrugged. "I try." I nodded. "No need to."

She sat down on the floor. "Well while others get settled in let's get to know about eachother."

I laughed. "Well I know you like chocolate muffins." I then pointed at myself.

She started laughing. "Oh my goodness."

I heard a little squeak in her laugh she immediately stopped.

I looked at her.

"Why'd you stop?"

She rubbed her leg. "My laugh is-." I cut her off.

"Beautiful, contagious."

Randy POV

We made eye contact and just stood for a second.

She turned around.

"Wow, isn't this crazy?"

I looked around.

"What?"

She shook her head. "Nothing."

I was puzzled. "Well are you going to tell me your name?"

I nodded.

"Yes..its Randy."

I flashed a smile.

"Who would've thought I'd be in the same room as my Niece's math teacher."