"Enlighten us."

Narrator

"I'm getting emotional watching you pack all your stuff." Miciah said.

Brazil and her were back in their apartment or...Miciah's apartment since Brazil was leaving next week.

"I kind of am too...but we'll FaceTime everyday."

"Yea but my question is what are you gonna do?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know...James at work, you got no job, you're babies aren't out yet. I know you ain't gon be no little housewife."

"Hell no. But...I don't know. I guess I'll just take whatever comes for me. I'll go out, make some friends, run errands, I don't know. But I'll do something."

"As long as you're happy." Miciah smiled.

~

"I swear Jenny, I will file a fucking restraining order if you don't leave me alone."

"Dario papi, if you didn't want me around-"

"No no no no no, uh-uh. The only girl that calls me papi is Miciah."

"You didn't mind when it was me back in high school."

"ARE WE HIGH SCHOOL, BITCH? NO! GROW THE FUCK UP!"

"All this yelling in the phone is stressing the baby."

Dario slammed the phone done before she could say anything else.

He just knew the baby wasn't his.

He knew.

But what if she said something.

They couldn't take a paternity test until the baby was born.

By then Miciah would be done with him.

Then he'd be forever alone.

Well...not forever alone.

"It's not like I can't get another girl. I just don't want another girl." He explained on the phone to James and Randy.

"This is why we don't procrastinate to make commitments." Randy said.

"I'm the way I am for a reason."

"Enlighten us." James said.

"Well...it was my dad. Whoever the hell he was...he did my mom hella dirty."

"Hey, Randy's dad did his mom dirty but look at him."

"Let me finish. Anyways, my mom told me the story about how my dad led her on, told her he loved her, and left..."

"Go on."

"She said...she'd never trust a man again. She told me to never lead a girl on with the L word. If you don't mean it, it fucks them up."

"And..."

"And...I was immediately convinced that I had nothing to offer to a woman long term wise. So I thought, just don't commit to a woman."

"But you still did end up hurting girls."

"I'd rather I hurt those girls then long time emotionally damage them." Dario shrugged.

"I see...but here you are now. You're in love with Miciah and I know you wish you can take back what you did but you can't. So the best advise I can give is-"

"You can get rid of Jenny." James said cutting off Randy.

"James, hang up." Randy sighed.

"You hang up, white boy!"