"Be safe."

Narrator

The last day.

Time at the house was coming to end.

By next week everyone would go back.

James and Brazil would go to New York.

Dario would go back to his current job as a real estate agent.

Miciah would go back to being a phycology major.

Annick would finish her last year in law school.

Daysia would be starting her first year in the lab.

Jeffery would be continuing his internship at the hospital.

And Randy would be going back to teaching.

They were sad to be leaving but also thankful to have agreed to this, or they would've never met the one they were with at the moment.

"Seriously though, what if we had just said no thank you and walked out the building?" James asked.

"Then we would've had some boring ass summers." Dario said.

"Yeah Dario's right." Randy said.

"He is," Jeffery said before pointing at each guy.

"You probably would've ended up with Jenny. You would've ended up in New York alone."

"You would've probably gone back to that Nari chick." Dario said.

They all turned to Randy.

"Maybe you would've coincidentally ended up with Ashley." Dario said making Randy cringe.

"Yeah, I'm glad I said yes."

"Hmm...well, I think it's time we load our cars and head out." Dario said.

~

"Are you going straight home?" Annick asked Randy as he got in his car.

He nodded his head.

"Yes but maybe you can stop by tomorrow." He said.

"And do what?" She smirked.

"You know what, I'm getting tired of the two of you thinking you quiet when you're really not." Miciah snapped.

"Yeah I bet you thought you were quiet too, Miciah." Randy said.

Miciah glared at him muttering under her breath as she got in Dario's car.

"You are such a savage." Annick laughed.

"Yeah sure. Anyways, I'll see you tomorrow." He said pecking her cheek before she walked to her own car.

She opened her car door for beans to get in and got in the driver's seat.

"So what is gonna happen tomorrow?" Daysia asked seeing Pricilla had her headphones on in the back.

"Oh you know..."

"I don't...."

"Dammit Daysia I am an adult. Can't I keep shit to myself?"Annick said backing up her car.

"Um...you knew right when we became friends that you were no longer gonna have any secrets."

"Yeah...well I don't know."

~

"What's gonna happen tomorrow?" Dario asked after Brazil and Annick drove off.

"I don't know..." Randy shrugged.

"You don't know?"

"I don't."

"Yeah sure." Miciah said.

"Do you really expect us to think you don't know what's gonna happen tomorrow." James asked.

"Well...I don't."

"That's weird because y'all were giving each other like...'it's gonna go down tomorrow' eyes." Dario smirked.

"I'm gonna pretend I know what that even means."

"But seriously Randy. If you are you need to keep some things in mind. First off, be gentle." Dario counted.

"Be safe." James said.

"Oh and also-"

"Guys guys, calm...down."

"We're just helping you out."

"I don't need it. I'm not clueless."

"Ha! So you are..." Miciah said.

"No I...I'm leaving now." He said starting his car.

"Bye Randy, and
remember-"

"Don't wanna hear it."