"Our."

Narrator

"You're leaving for a week, not a year." Annick said, watching Brazil struggle to close her suitcase.

"Hey, at least she's following the carry on rule." Daysia said, shrugging.

Brazil sighed.

"Annick, I need your Serena Williams arms."

Annick self consciously rubbed her arms before getting up to go and help Brazil.

After the suitcase was closed, Annick set it on the ground for Brazil.

"Imma miss you." She said.

"I'm only gonna be gone for seven business days." Brazil said, mocking Annick.

Annick rolled her eyes as Daysia laughed.

"Just so you know, business days don't count weekends."

Daysia swung a pillow at Annick's head.

"Shut up."

"So I've been waiting to bring this up but...we're obviously not just gonna cut her out of our lives, right? I mean she's stupid right now but she's still our Miciah." Brazil said.

"Imma start talking to her when I want." Daysia said.

"That's fair....Annick?"

She just shrugged.

"I guess whenever she's ready."

"And when she is, she better not expect us to ever warn her about a boy again." Daysia said.

"Also fair."

"Brazil, let's go, babe." James said poking his head into the doorway.

Brazil got up.

"Aight, I'll see y'all."

"Bitch, we're walking you to the damn car."

They all got up and exited the room, being met by Miciah.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

Annick looked at Brazil.

"You didn't tell her?" She whispered.

"I was gonna tell you but-"

"She figured you'd probably think she was lying about that too." Daysia said, flatly.

"Daysia!" Annick scolded.

"Well it's true."

"Shut up. Miciah I was gonna tell you but...everything that's been going on."

"Are you going to New York already?" She questioned.

She nodded and scurried over to give Miciah a hug.

"I'll see you." She said walking down the stairs, followed by Daysia and James.

"Does she hate me?" Miciah asked Annick.

"Probably not."

"Do you hate me?" She asked.

"Of course not. I could never hate you. I just...think you need to wake up. Wake up and realize that no matter how much you love him...he's just not the one you want."

"I think you've said too much." Miciah mumbled.

"Okay, I'm gonna go say bye." She said before walking down the stairs.

Dario appeared.

"Don't listen to them Mami. What we have is special. I don't know why they aren't happy for you."