"Guess who eavesdropped?"

A/N: so no character Q&A I guess....*lowkey butthurt* 😒🙄😪
But it's cool...I guess...

Narrator

Dario got up, smiling down at Miciah, softly breathing in her sleep.

He got up out of bed and went to the bathroom, briefly brushing his teeth before making his way downstairs.

When he did, he was met by all the guys in the kitchen.

"What's good?" He asked but they all just stared at him.

"You didn't even try to be quiet last night, did you?" Quinton asked.

"What? Oh...you heard that?"

"I'm pretty sure Annick and Jeffery's relatives from Africa and Asia heard that." James said.

"Oh...the kids didn't hear that, did they?" Dario nervously asked.

"Well Annick had to go in there and put headphones on Pricilla and Elijah sleeps through anything so...I guess you're good." Randy said, trying to feed the fussy toddler.

"I'm sorry about that..." He said.

"Was y'all even on the bed? That didn't sound like y'all was on the bed." Quinton said.

"How can you hear the difference?" James asked.

"You don't know where I've been." Quinton shot back.

"Well where were you two?"

"The floor."

"You had her first time be on a floor?"

"Her request, not mine." Dario shrugged.

"You didn't pull a James, did you?" Jeffery asked.

"Or Justin." James defended.

"Or Quinton." Randy added.

Dario laughed, shaking his head.

"No. I wrapped it up."

"Good because we don't need any more hormonal girls or hyper babies." James said receiving a glare from Quinton.

"My baby? I already know your baby about to be a spoiled brat."

"Yeah I can picture the type of like evil beauty queen or something." Jeffery said.

"Fuck you, Jeffery."

"When are you gonna see the baby, James?" Randy asked.

"We have an appointment scheduled for today. They don't usually do ultrasounds this early but I'm gonna try to do something to get them to."

"Well that's good."

~

"Alright, so considering how early this is, my predictions may not be all that accurate." Doctor Sheila explained.

Brazil and James both nodded understandingly.

"Alright, now let's get started."

Brazil's belly was cold from the stuff they placed on it and she was hungry, wanting to go home, but she still felt excited to see her baby for the first time.

She was trying to figure out was it was that she was looking at.

"Okay as I said, very small right now. But I were to make a prediction, I could tell you that the heart is right there and....it looks like another heart but I'm not sure. If you wanted an accurate prediction, I'd tell you that there's more than one."