"We are here." Justin said from the drivers seat.

We all got out and heading toward the hospital. Ryder grabbed my hand as we walked in. Ryder and I walked up to the woman.

"Delilah Smith." Ryder said giving my hand a slight squeeze.

The woman looked at a piece of paper and smiled at us.

"Right you will be called back in a moment dear" She said to us.

I smiled to her and we went to go sit back down with Cher and Justin. We all talked until I heard my name being called. We all stood up and walked back with the nurse. She led us to a room and we all pilled in. Justin and Cher sat on the chairs by the bed and Ryder stood by the bed the nurse had told me to lie on. After maybe 10 minutes of us just talking and laughing a bit my doctor came in and got the stuff ready. I looked over to Justin and Cher and they were cuddling and smiling at me and Ryder. I looked up at Ryder and saw he had tears in his eyes, but I could tell they were happy tears.

"Alright this will be cold." she warned me before squirting the liquid on my stomach.

I hissed at the sudden contact as she spread it around. I looked at the monitor and I saw my little baby. I smiled and let some tears fall down. Ryder squeeze my hand and smiled down at me.

"Well...." The doctor spoke and she looked at the monitor and smiled.

"You are pregnant."
I felt tears on my hand and looked up and Ryder and saw him looking at his little baby. I smiled and let the tears fall. The doctor left after whipping the stuff off my stomach and Ryder hoisted me up and pulled me into a hug. Justin and Cher joined in. Ryder gave Justin a 'Bro hug' and Cher and I just gave each other 'our' hug. She was so happy I could tell.

"Congratulations boo." She whispered in my ear.

I smiled at her and started thinking about my future with Ryder and My little baby

Cher's P.O.V

IMMA BE AN AUNT, IMMA BE AN AUNT, IMMA BE AN AUNT! *clears throat* Okay I'm done with my rant.

Justin,Ryder and Delilah and I all went back home after her appointment and Zoe and Brent were gonna head over here, Chloe and Dameon are out on a date and Valorie and Aiden are probably eating all the foods in the stores, who knows? Justin and I were sitting on the couch playing COD and may I say I'm beating his ass. Ryder and Delilah went up stairs to talk and sleep, I suppose. I heard the door bell ring.

"It's open!" I yell not losing concentration on my game.

I reached over and grabbed some Gummy Bears and popped two in my mouth. Zoe and Brent walked in and sat on the couch.

"Dude, she's kicking your ass." Brent snickerd.

"Shut it Pheasant!" Justin growled shooting at me on the game.

I laughed along with Brent and Zoe, I turned the corner in the game and ran through the house making me come out behind Justin. I sneaked up on him and shot at him.

"NO!" He screamed when the screen paused saying I won.

He plopped back down on the couch. I was in hysterics. Justin leaned over to me making shiver.

"I'll get you back." He whispered seductively in my ear.

I shoved him off and switched the telly to a movie. "The Tourist" was playing. I leaned back and began watching. It was at the part the Analina Jolie was on the train and she just found Johnny Deep. Justin stood up to go make popcorn and Ryder and Delilah walked down the stairs hand in hand and sat on the other couch. facing the telly.

"Ohhh I love this movie." Delilah said cuddling up to Ryder's side.

"Me too." I said

We spent the rest of the day watching movies and talking. It was 9:35 and Brent and Zoe left about 30 minutes ago from my house and my mom and Rouge just got home with Lane. Ryder and Delilah went to Ryder's house. Mom had just finished making dinner and we were all eating.

"So how was Delilah's appointment?" My mom asked cleaning up Lane to get him ready for bed.

"It went good" I smiled putting Justin' and My dishes in the sink.

Rouge and mom smiled at me. I smiled back.

"Night mum, Night rouge" I said giving them a kiss and a hug and Lane a kiss

"Night darling see you guys in the morning." She said walking into Lanes room.

I walked up the stairs after Justin. He climbed into bed after stripping down. I stripped and pulled his hoodie over my head letting it fall just over my bum. I crawled over in bed and cuddled up to Justin. He chuckled and snaked an arm around my waist pulling me closer. He kissed the top of my head and spoke.

"Goodnight my love." He whispered pecking me on the lips

"Goodnight BooBear." I chuckled

He smiled and started a sweet song.

If we take this bird in, with its broken leg,
We could nurse it, she said,
Come inside for a little lie down with me,
And if you fall asleep, it wouldn't be the worst thing.
But when I wake up, and your make up is on my shoulder,
And tell me if I lie down, would you stay now?
Let me hold ya, oh.

But if I kiss you will your mouth read this truth,
Darling how I miss you, strawberries taste how lips do,
And its not complete yet, mustn't get our feet wet,
Cause that leads to regret, diving in too soon,
And I'll owe it all to you, oh, my little bird.
My little bird.

If we take a walk out, in the morning dew,
We can lay down, so I'm next to you,
Come inside for a little home made tea,
And if you fall asleep, then at least you're next to me,
And if I wake up, you see its late love, get back to sleep,
I'm covered by nature and I'm safe now,
Underneath this oak tree, with you beside me.

But if I kiss you will your mouth read this truth,
Darling how I miss you, strawberries taste how lips do,
And its not complete yet, mustn't get our feet wet,
Cause that leads to regret, diving in too soon,
And I'll owe it all to you, oh, my little bird.
My little bird,
My little bird,
My little bird.

The last thing I remember before I fell asleep is. Tomorrow they are performing

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

!Bonjour mes beaux Directioners! Sorry peeps I'm in a french mood :P I do actuly speak french just not very flouiently :P Haha I hope you guy's like this chapter. Sorry it took so long for me to update. I've been sick and we havn't had internet. :P Well enjoy your life :) (in case your wondering I said Hello my beautiful Directioners (:)

Vote,Comment, Fan!!

Peace out dreamers

xoxo

-Superman out!