Chapter 75

Cameron's POV

Samantha. 

Losing someone like her is.. 

I can't even describe how I feel right now. And I haven't been able to do that for a while. Even by seeing Andrea at the funeral.. It didn't change a thing. No matter how much I wanted to talk to Andrea, I couldn't. I couldn't even look at her or anyone else in the eyes. 

Shawn may feel a big loss, but for me.. Samantha meant the world to me, and no matter how far we've moved on from the time we were together, there will always be some place in my heart that deeply loves her. 

I love her, but the way I love Andrea is different. 

There are no words nor actions that can describe what it is. But losing her, I lost my best friend. She will always be my best friend. And... 

The mother of Jaden. 

My son.. 

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!

''Arhg'' I shouted as I accidentally broke the glass I held in my hand. I didn't care that I had an open wound, which made the blood drip everywhere. 

I just didn't care anymore.. 

I heard the door open up, so I covered my wound and pretended to cover my face so the person wouldn't notice. 

''Shawn, I didn't expect you to be home right now.'' I said. 

Getting no respond, I decided to hold still, otherwise he'd notice the blood dripping down my arms. I could feel the pain, but the pain of losing people you deeply care about is worse. Trust me...

 Feeling footsteps coming towards me, I tried to lean myself back at the couch, still covering my face to hide the blood, but I failed. The blood drip down on the floor and....

 ''Cam!... You're bleeding....'' I heard her voice.