Chapter 34

Andrea's POV

Samantha is obviously hiding something.. Not only the fact that she dated my husband back then, but something else. What? What can be the so bad. What made her cry? 

Oh. 

Maybe.. 

No it can't be. 

''But okay, Sam. If you wanna talk, just give me a call and I'll be here'' I told her and went home with a picture in my hand. 

''Andrea, can we talk?'' Cameron asked as he sat down on the couch. 

''Oh, so you wanna talk?'' I said. 

''Yeah, I... I haven't been quite honest today and I thought.. I mean.. We've promised each other that honesty would play a big role in our-'' 

''And you broke that promise.'' I cut him off and handed him the picture of him and Sam, that I took from her house. ''I see.. She wasn't just a neighbor, after all.'' I silently said with a tone in my voice. 

He was speechless. 

So I walked away. 

Cameron Dallas.. hah.. 

This whole time, he pretended and lied to my face. I don't know about other people.. But for me? One lie, can easily destroy my trust. Just like that. It took him 5 minutes to follow me into the bedroom. 

''Andrea. I'm sorry! I didn't think it was necessary to tell you.. Cause after all she's just a girl from the past. And you? You're my present and future. You're my wife. And I would NEVER chose any girl before you.''

 Wow.. 

He didn't think it was necessary for me to know that my husband was dating the girl next door? That doesn't feel comfortable at all.. ''Oh.. So you thought lying to my face was the best way to get pass it? Yeah maybe you're right. Maybe I don't necessarily have to know about you and Sam. But this?'' I shook my head. 

''Andrea, there's seriously no need for you to be jealous. I mean-'' I don't know if he meant to say the word - jealous - but I got so mad. And disappointed. 

''Jealous? Cameron, thats not what I'm talking about? I'm not jealous? I trusted you! And you.. You lied to me while I already knew the truth. Thats the worst thing you could ever do and have ever done.'' I whispered the last sentence. He looked down, and looked at me again, trying to explain himself. 

''Good night'' I said and went to the bed, sleeping on my side of the bed, turning around facing the other side as he laid down beside me. 

''Good night'' He whispered. I could feel him facing the other side as well. Tears fell down my cheek as I whispered, ''I love you''. 

And from that day on, I knew..

Things were about to change.