Chapter 5

Samantha's POV

* Yes.. We're sitting in front of the gate.. Uuuuummm 2 seconds* shawn looks up at the screen and continues *The flight will be here in 10minutes.. No no, no worries aunt G! That's okay. Okay thanks.. Bye* shawn hung up.

"Exited?" Shawn asked me while we were sitting in front of the gate waiting for our flight to boarder. I nod.

"Don't worry, I'll hold your hand up there" he giggles as he holds my hand.

He knows that i hate sitting in planes. I always think that we're gonna crash.. But the funny thing is, he's always the first one falling asleep.

"Oh and you know what my aunt told me?" He excitedly said.

"What?"

"They're all exited to see the beautiful girlfriend I've been talking about everytime we had family dinners" he half smiled. I couldn't stop smiling...

Shawn Mendes never failed.. He could always put a smile on my face whenever he wanted.

"Oh and I heard you said aunt G? Is G her real name?"

"No who would name their own daughter G" he laughs. "It's just a nickname. I've called her aunt G since I was 5. Her real name is Gina" he continued.

"Oh..." I frowned.

"Wh-" it was time to boarder. We stood up and went into the plane. We were both silent, until he broke the silence.

"Are you nervous?" He asked as he sat beside me and held my hand.

"Not if you're holding my hand" I smirked and he smiled.

I looked out of the window and smiled as the plane took off. It was so beautiful from above.. California. Wow. "Shawn.. Shawn look" i silently said and turned to face him.

Seeing him made me laugh so hard that I woke him up. He was sleeping. "Huh? What?" He asked with his innocent -I just woke up- face.

"Nothing, you can sleep on my shoulder" I giggled as he leaned and went back to sleep again. "Sleepy head" I whispered and turned back to look out of the window.

Funny.. I'm the one scared and he's the one sleeping on my shoulder.

He's so cute. Shawn has always been so cute like this. No matter how mad I am, I could never ignore Shawn or do anything that could hurt him, because he's shawn! I dont know how to explain it.. He's just my little baby boo. I could never get mad at him and even if I do, it would only last for a while until he looks at me with his puppy eyes.

"Shawn" I sighed smiling out of the window. The silence between us made me think about what he said before we took off. Gina.. No It couldn't be. I mean there are a lot of Ginas out there..

I'm probably just overthinking. I always overthink.

Yeah I'm overthinking.