Chapter 24

-Next morning - 

Sam's POV 

''Sammy..'' I woke up by the sound of Jaden's voice. But I felt so bad, so I just continued sleeping. ''Sammy?'' Jaden shook me.

 ''What?'' I said annoyingly and looked at him, which made me notice Shawn sitting on my chair looking down. ''Jaden go back to your room, Sammy will be there soon'' 

''Sha-Shawn how did you get in so early'' I ask confusingly because he usually rings the bell door. 

''Cam opened the door for me'' He said still looking down. 

Cam? What is he talking about.. Last night. Oh my god I dont remember anything about Cam. And.. And he opened the door for Shawn? What is he gonna think.. All I know is that I didn't do anything wrong. I didn't cheat on my boyfriend for sure. 

''Shawn, I really don't know how Cam opened the door for you. I promise you, its not what you think. Nothing happened between us last night'' I said, worried if he had misunderstood anything. 

''How could you, Sam.'' he finally looked at me but with a disappointed face. 

''Shawn I can explain.'' 

''No Sam you dont understand what I'm trying to say here-'' '

'Shawn! Let me just explain everything! It's not what you think. Cam means nothing to me'' I almost cried. 

''No. Sam. You're the one who doesn't understand! Cam told me everything about last night.'' He came closer. ''Why did you drink? Remember you promised me you wouldn't drink? Sam! You're allergic to alcohol, something could of happened to you! Cam saved you from hurting yourself even more, you know that?'' He said as i looked down. 

So.. He found out. 

''Sam.'' He came closer to me and sat on the bed. ''I know you'd never cheat on me, thats not what I'm worried about. I'm worried about you. I left for a day, and you're.. You're hurting yourself!? I remember the doctor told you that if you intake too much alcohol, its gonna be dangerous for your body.''

I silently started crying. Not because he was disappointed, but because he cared so much. And the fact that he knows I'd never cheat makes me love him even more. 

It impossible for me to describe the love I feel for this boy. Nothing can be compared with it, nor will it ever change. ''I'm sorry'' I sobbed. 

''It's okay, Sam. Just please don't break my promise again. Cause if anything happens to you. I don't know how and if I'll ever forgive myself again"