Chapter 25

Shawn's POV 

''I'd never let anybody or anything hurt you.. I've never felt that way about anyone and you know it. Sam I love you'' These were the few last words I told Sam before I went on tour. 

The past 6 days without her has felt empty yet so incredibly amazing because of my lovely fans. But there's still something missing. She's been acting so strange since the London trip. Or maybe it's just me? Maybe I'm the one who's different. I picked up my phone to call her, but then i shook my head. There's nothing wrong between us? We're perfect. I love her and she loves me. Why am I even worried? I hope she's doing fine now.. I should probably call her 

*RING RING* 

''Arghh what now'' I answered thinking it was Aaliyah again. 

''Hey Shawn'' Sam's soft voice came through. 

''Ohh hey! I thought you were Aaliyah, sorry for that. I was about to call you. How are you? What have you been doing? And who's with you? Is Jaden okay? Have you eaten today?-'' 

''Yeah I'll tell you if you give me a change to answer the question first'' she giggled. 

''God I miss you so bad..'' I sighed and peeked at the audience. 

''I miss you too, Shawn I'm going to the hospital tomorrow morning.-'' 

''What!??!? What's wrong? What happened? Argh fuck, I knew I shouldn't have left you alone''

 ''No it's okay-'' She said. 

''Hey Shawn, you're up in 2 minutes'' The crew said. 

''Okay give me a sec'' I tell them. ''Hey Sam, you gotta tell me later why you have to go to the hospital! The show starts in 2 minutes. So I'll call you later! Love you'' I said and she replied ''Love you''. 

*End of call* 

Sam's POV 

''Sammy! Sammy!!'' Jaden ran after me and took my hand. We went into the living room where Andrea was sitting. Yeah.. Andrea and I have become quite good friends/neighbors. She loved kids, so she wanted to come over and look after Jaden while I was out looking for jobs. 

''Thank you so much Andrea, for looking after him'' I said. 

''It's okay, he's a lovely kid anyways! Good luck'' She smiles as i walked out the door. 

As I walked out the door, I felt a pinch inside my head. I suddenly got a huge headache. After Shawn left, I've felt so bad. Mentally and physically. So I appointed a meeting tomorrow with one of my mom's good friends at the hospital. ''argh'' I held my head and got into the car, not closing the door. ''What is wrong with me..'' 

I've never felt this bad before. I feel like vomiting all the time. I- HLEEAAHHHurkurkBLLEAAHH.. I threw up. out in front of the car. 

''Damn Sam.. Are you okay?'' Cam walked towards me. 

''I'm fine, just..'' HLEEAAHHHurkurkBLLEAAHH I threw up on Camerons shoes.. 

''Oops''