Chapter 32

Cameron's POV

I got home, threw my jacket on the couch and lay myself down, exhausted. 10 minutes later, I heard the door slam. It was Andrea. ''Hey babe'' I got up, giving her a kiss on the cheek but she pulled away. ''What's wrong?'' I confusingly said. I honestly think, this is the first time I've seen her like this.. ''Did anybody do something to you?'' I held her arm. ''Tell me'' I worriedly said. 

''Can I ask you a simple question?'' She silently asked, calming down. ''Ofcourse?'' I nod. ''How well did you know Samantha, before you moved to London?'' Why'd she ask about that.. Did Samantha tell her.. 

''She was just a neighbor'' I frowned.

Andrea's POV 

''She was just a neighbor'' I could see the force in his words. 

I can't believe he lied to me. In front of my face. All this time, I've trusted him all along. I've trusted every word that has come out of his mouth, everything , everyday, all this time.. What more don't I know? 

''Oh.. She's just a neighbor.'' I whispered, thinking he'd change his mind and tell me the truth. Atleast he could explain about the pictures I found in Sam's room. ''Yea, she's just a neighbor'' He kept lying.

 Okay.. 

I'm not going to know more. 

I DONT WANNA KNOW. 

How could he do this to me? I thought our marriage was was full of love, trust, honesty and loyalty. But I was wrong, there could be so many things.. So many thing going on. Is this marriage even real? Does he really love me? Or maybe I'm just overreacting. 

''Oh god Andrea, I haven't seen you the whole day. I already miss you'' He hugged me. ''I love you'' he added. He kept lying. I might be overreacting. 

But one lie, especially the way he lied about Samantha, destroyed my trust. If he told me the truth, I wouldn't have been this broken. 

But the fact that he wasn't telling the truth.. 

Is just. 

Painful