Chapter 32 Koneko's shadow. Release your power!

Beginne am Anfang

"Speaking of hard, you seem to be enjoying your time with me Issei." Rias said as her hand trailed his abdomen line.

"That's because..." Issei went to say but he was immediately silenced by Rias' lips on his own.

"It's okay Issei, it makes me happy that you're always looking at me." Rias said as she attempted to tease him.

"Anyway, you came here to wash yourself. So let's get out. I'll wash your back for you." Rias said as she took his hand and led him to the stalls.

Issei did as he was requested and left his back to Rias to attend to.

Rias grinned with a face of lust as she pressed her bare soaped up chest against Issei's back.

"Well Issei? Does it feel good to have my breasts wash up against your back?" Rias asked whilst her hands got to work on washing his chest.

"It's the best! I always welcome the opportunity that I am blessed with to see your beautiful form Rias." Issei said making Rias smile.

"But, I can tell there is something on your mind besides bathing Rias."

"I've been found out have I? Geez Issei you always see right through me." Rias said clearly surprised by Issei's discovery.

"You know that you can always lean on me anytime Rias. So tell me what's on your mind and I'll do whatever I can to help you." Issei said as Rias resumed washing him.

"Thank you Issei. In that case, can I make a request? Is that okay?" Rias said as she draped her arms around his neck and embraced him from behind.

"Of course, what do you need from me?" Issei asked having a hunch what this was going to be about.

"Somebody in my peerage has been feeling down lately and I'm worried how to cheer her up and how to help her."

"It's about Koneko isn't it?"

"Eh Issei you knew?"

"Yes. I noticed Koneko has been down since the beginning of this week. But it's not just that, I can sense her innate fear of something."

"So you know about Koneko's secret Issei?"

"Yes. I learned about it during the incident where all of your memories were manipulated by Ryuu's sacred gear. You see, Ryuu's sacred gear failed to work on Hybrids and it was then that Akeno revealed to me, that Koneko was a Nekomata."

"Yes and she has a sister who fully accepted the power and as a result became corrupted and evil."

"Kuroka."

"Eh Issei you know about Koneko's sister?"

"Yes. You see after the battle ended, I went to the underworld and spoke to Sirzechs. And he told me all about Koneko's past and how her older sister betrayed their master and murdered them."

"Yes that's right. And ever since then, Koneko has been suffering because she has been trying to suppress the Nekomata power and is trying to fight with her strength alone." Rias replied with a sad look on her face.

"Don't worry Rias, I swear I will do something about this. Please just leave Koneko-Chan to me." Issei said as he turned to face her and looked her straight in the eyes.

"Thank you Issei." Rias said as she suddenly relaxed into his toned chest.

"You know, I can't seem to remember a time when I didn't depend on you so much Issei. Am I a selfish devil?" Rias said to which Issei responded with a smile.

"You be selfish and rely on me all you want. I'm your pawn after all." Issei said suddenly kissing her on the lips and then pulled her close to himself.