Chapter 25- Amusement parks and Pemma?

Chapter 25

"I'm gonna wear this whether you like it or not!"

I cross my arms as I peer at Emma through the mirror.

"Seriously? I mean your shirt literally says 'this is my classy lady costume'. Not to mention that you are wearing track pants and soccer cleats with it." She adds an exasperated sigh after she finishes with all the crazy hand gestures.

I look at myself through the mirror. I personally love my outfit. I'm wearing a three-quarter length sleeved black and white shirt with 'this is my classy lady costume' in bold lettering, with my regular black nike track pants. But to add to my fantastic costume I have some comfy cat ears, that were.a dazzle, sparkling gold. I also left my hair down just so that I could please Emma a bit. I guess I was wrong.

"I think your outfit looks boss Jess." Nova grins at me from where she sits on my bed.

"Yea!" Lily joins in. Oh don't worry everyone, Lily is going to get picked up soon to go to some friends house. No I'm not dropping her off to Mrs. Gold, I felt bad for always making her watch Lily.

"Well that's two to one." I grin at Emma. "Actually three against one including myself. So that settles it. I'm going as one classy lady."

Emma gives me a deadly glare. "You're not wearing that. You should wear something like me or Nova." She motions to her despicable me minion costume then to Nova's prisoner costume. Yea Nova has the whole bright orange jumpsuit and all. Earlier the first thing she said to me 'I'm a prisoner to the school board' which I thought was hilarious.

"Do you want me to put on my whole soccer uniform and the shirt?" I warn her.

She signs. "No. Let's just go. But don't blame me when people start giving you weird looks."

"It's going to be the Halloween house of Horror, the only weird looks people will be giving me is when I don't scream and they do."

We only wait a couple more minutes until Lily gets picked up by her friend Billy's mom. She only talked to me for a brief minute until Lily and Billy wanted to leave and go back to his house to play. The girls and I left shortly after that, maybe about a half an hour after, since we have to clean up the mess that we made playing with Lily and Emma had to touch up her already perfect makeup.

I'm now driving as Nova flips through the radio stations and Emma sits in the back complaining about Novas choice of music. Just minutes ago she was complaining about how Nova got shotgun. It was hilarious how they fought over the front. Both of them sprinted right out the door, but luckily for Nova Emma is wearing heels and almost feel face-first down the two tiny steps.

After what feels like the 50th station, Nova finally flips to a good song.

"Wish we could turn back time, to the good ol' days." We all belt out. Even though it's already half way through the song we all exactly know the words. I mean this is one popular song right now. And boy, do I like my music. "When our mamma sang us to sleep but now we're stressed out."

We all grin to each as we do some crazy dancing. Well the craziest I can do is swing my arms quickly, gotta keep my hands on the steering wheel.

"Oh. Wish we could turn back time, oh, to the good ol' days..." I peek through the mirror to see that even Emma is going crazy. Of course Nova is though, she is obsessed with twenty one pilots. I'm not joking. She practically wears a band shirt of them at least once a week. Not to mention all the hoodies and beanies.

"Oh. When our mamma sang us to sleep but now we're stressed out."

We continue to jam out to the rest of the song until we make it to Dominic's house, which is actually only a couple of minutes away.