Chapter 6- Pickles and Sushi?

Chapter 6

"What the actual fudge do you think your doing?" I state, my eyes narrowing, as I cross my arms.

He chuckles. "Hi kitten, how nice to find you here."

"In my room." I reply, annoyed.

"Yep." He says lamely, currently laying on my bed and playing with all my pillows.

"So why are you even here, Spencer?" I ask, quietly this time since Lily is in her room across the hall.

"Well, I'm bored and since your window was open I decide to give you a visit." Spencer says, smirking up at me.

I close the door to my room. Spencer gets the totally wrong idea.

"Wow kitten, I knew you wanted me." He says, smirking still.

I punch him. In the shoulder. Hard. He yelps out.

"Ouch, that hurt like a motherfu-" Spencer begins to swear, but I clamp my hand over his mouth, stopping him from finishing the word.

He looks at me confused. "Don't swear." I state simply. What? I hate swearing. I unclamp my hand from his mouth.

"Why don't you like swearing?" He asks curiously.

"It's not ladylike." I reply, trying to come up with a short excuse.

"You're not ladylike."

"And you're not a gentlemen." I snap back. I am so ladylike, most of the time.

"I already know that." He snaps, get angry. Uh, oh he is scary when he is angry.

"Hey, Spencer it's okay, I agree that I'm not ladylike." I say softly, putting my hand over his shoulder.

He sighs. "I guess we both aren't perfect."

"That's what makes us human, Spencer." I reply, truthfully.

"Okay so what do you want to do?" I ask clapping my hands, changing the topic.

"I don't know." He replies lamely.

Suddenly, I hear a gentle knock on my door.

"Jess? Can we play something?" I hear Lily ask through the door. I look at Spencer and mouth one single word. Soccer. He nods his head.

"Sure Lily, you can come in." I say gently, yet loud enough she can hear me. She opens the door and grins at us.

"Hi Spencer!" She exclaims, happily.

"Hi Lily." Spencer says, with a gentle tone I have only heard a couple of times.

"So Lily, want to go play soccer?" I ask her and her face lights up. She loves soccer. She always talks about how she wants to be just like me, when she grows up. It's adorable.

"Yes!" She replies, grabbing both mine and Spencer's hands and pull us out of my room. I laugh. She sure is strong.
🌸🌸🌸🌸
Once we get outside and get our soccer stuff on(Spencer had to go to back his house for his stuff), we decide the teams.