Chapter 11- Pizza Party

Chapter 11

  It is the most amazing dress I have ever seen. It has a silky, shiny back lace layer of fabric, that shines in the light. The material is so delicate that it ripples under my touch, I'm almost afraid to wear it seeing how fine it is. It has these beautiful black laced sleeves that finish of the break-taking dress. I'm not a dressy type of girl, but seriously I'm obsessed with this dress.

It is literally jaw-dropping.

"Well, go try it on." Emma urges, obviously proud of choosing this dress. My reaction must have been pretty crazy.

I go into the bathroom attached to my bedroom and get changed. I slowly and carefully slip on the dress, making sure I don't destroy it.

It is a perfect fit too.

I don't dare look at myself in the mirror yet though.

I walk back out into my room to hear Emma gasping, squealing, and jumping and down al at once.

"Omg! Omg! It's perfect! You look fantastic!" She cheers. "Look at yourself Jess!" She squeals.

I shake my head, suddenly afraid to see what I look like.

"Oh come on. You look like a princess!" She exclaims, trying to pry my hands off of my eyes.

She finally pulls them off and turns me to my tall body sized mirror.

I look at myself with wide eyes. I actually look pretty,I think in my head,

"Darling you look better then just pretty, you look drop-dead gorgeous!" Emma squeals. I guess I said that out loud.

"Whatever." I reply rolling my eyes, but still grinning. "Anyways, you should get dressed too." I add, handing her, her white dress.

I sit there on my bed and wait for Emma to be done. I'm currently texting Spencer, who insisted I add him to my contacts list so that he can bug me when he is bored.

Just getting ready for the party. I text back to him.

Spencer replies almost instantly. Are u still sure u should go? I bet it will be stupid and lame anyways.

I roll my eyes at this. He just won't take I'm going as an answer.

I don't care. I simple text to him.

I look out my window to see Spencer standing in his room, looking back me.

I can see him roll his eyes at me, about my reply.

Spencer looks back down at his phone and starts typing a response.

Nice dress. To bad I won't be there tonight, I don't get to see it up close.

I scrunch up my face at his perverted text. I then text back one word, describing how I feel.

Ew.

I look back out the window to see him smirking.

U love it. Spencer responds.

I'm leaving. Emma has to do my hair and makeup and it might take awhile, since I despise makeup. I text him turning off phone, to look up at Emma who is done changing.

"Oh my fudgesicles, you look perfect!" I compliment her, since I don't squeal that much.

She blushes. "Thanks."

"Okay so do you want a snack before we start with the hair and makeup junk." I say, clapping my hands together and standing up from my bed.