8. phone numbers and new girl

Start from the beginning

"Well that's cool! She's really pretty, by the way." I mentioned.

"Yeah, are you going to make a move?" Hobi nudged him while winking.

Jin rolled his eyes,"You better not move too fast! It seems like you like her already." Once Jin said those words, Jimin looked down at his lap and smiled.

"I mean, I don't know," he smiled even wider," She's really easy to talk to. I mean, at first she was shy but we talked all weekend and even skyped each other on Sunday. She was really nervous for her first day here and I calmed her down."

"Goals as fuck." I awed.

"I haven't seen her yet, though. I'm pretty sure her cousin will show her around or something. Maybe I'll invite her to lunch or something. If that's okay with you guys?" He questioned the four of us. I squealed.

"Of course it's okay, Jiminie!" I pinched his cheeks, excited about a new girl, that's seems like potential future girlfriend for him, in his life.

Once the bell rang, we went our separate ways except Hobi stayed with me since we have the same class.

"I wonder where everyone else is?" I questioned, trying to think of any reason why they aren't here yet.

Hobi smiled and put his arm around me," I'm pretty sure they just slept late. You know how much they love their sleep." I giggled cause it was true. We talked about our weekend and how much fun the party was. We were laughing all up until someone bumped into Hoseok.

"Yo, what the fu-Oh! Taehyung! What's up man?" I watched one of my best friends do a bro hug with someone I didn't even think he talked to. It was a weird sight to see but if Hobi is friends with him, then he might not be as cocky and a bad boy as I think he could be. He is nice to me when I do see him after all.

"Hoseok! Good to see you, man. I rarely see you around school." Taehyung said while smiling his box smile while pushing his chestnut brown hair back.

"That's because you're never here, dumbass." Hobi rolled his eyes and laughed.

"Mia." Taehyung said with a knowing smirk on his face.

"Taehyung." I said before I looked down at my feet.

"Well, Hobi, I'll see you around." I looked up at them while they did another bro hug.

"Yeah, dude. Text me if you want to chill or anything." Hoseok smiled and Taehyung looked straight at me and raised his eyebrows and I remembered that I was supposed to text him but I never did. Good thing Hoseok wasn't really paying attention and was looking at some people walking by.

"Sure thing," he smiled at Hoseok, "I'll see you in Art class, Mia." He said while walking backwards while raising his eyebrows real quick and turned around to go to class, I'm assuming.

"Ahhh, I didn't know you and Taehyung talked to each other." Hobi sang while poking my sides.

"Oh my god, stop!", I laughed, "He's just in my art class. We don't even talk a lot. I didn't even know that YALL talked." I rolled my eyes and laughed.

He eyed me suspiciously,"Uh huh. Well, I have Taehyung in my second period and we finally hung out at the party. After I talked to one of the girls Jimin introduced me to, I went to get a drink and I ran into Taehyung and we talked and hung out. We just talked about girls mostly and music. He's not that bad of a guy, to be honest."

I nodded my head, "Nice. I'm not surprised by the girl thing. I mean I'm pretty sure he gets any girl that he wants. He is one of the supposed play boys in our school." I rolled my eyes and noticed I shouldn't have done that since it looked like it really bothered me.