Prologue

The sounds of bones cracking, threatening growls, and horrible shrieking sounds of pain flooded my ears. I flinched at each horrible sounds.

Come on get up I told myself. Get up and run back to Christina's, it's closer. As I pushed myself up to my knees I noticed a figure move in my way. It was the man with the dark black hair and piercing red eyes. I swear they got brighter as he looked at me.

He lifted me up and pushed my hair over my neck. A sharp pain corse through my shoulder. I heard the other man growl dangerously loud. While I was screaming out in pain.

The man was biting into my shoulder! I started to feel dizzy. Light headed. Numb. My life was literally being sucked right out of me.

I collapsed on the floor when the man unwillingly let me go. I knew the other man pushed him off me.

There was a loud hit to the floor and a loud snap. The snap of someone breaking their neck. The sound of shattering bones hit my ears. Even though they stopped I couldn't stop hearing it in my mind. The cracking, shattering, snapping bone sound that was stuck in my mind.

I couldn't see anymore, the world was completely fuzzy. I felt something warm at my hands. I was bleeding.

Soon enough I will bleed out on the floor. The cold hard concrete floor.

I could hear a voice but not very clearly. "Lizzy stay with me. Lizzy. Lizzy open your eyes." That's all I heard until I gave myself to the complete darkness that surrounded me.

-----

It all started with one little encounter. It later lead to an attack that left 17 year old Isabel dangling for her life. She never thought that so much would happen to her in just a few days. The attack left her in utter shock and surprise. But the encounter was a whole other thing. The one name that started this all. The one person she would never have thought to see again. Lucas Knight.