The Rooms

Liam’s POV

I take Sammy out of the room, she is walking like a zombie that just came back to life.

“Sammy, we need to pack our things were, we are flying back to Orlando to pack your things at your house” I say and she moans.

“Li, I just woke up, do we have to pack?” She asks.

“Yes Sammy, we need to pack, we leave tonight. I think Niall and Shakira are coming with us. I’m not sure of their status, but I am pretty sure that he is going to ask her to move in” I reply and she screams.

“I thought you were still sleepy love?” I ask with one eyebrow raised.

“Shakira could be moving in with Niall! That is huge Liam. She has never done anything like that before. It is huge for her. We also have never been more than a few hundred feet apart. I mean as long as I can remember she has been my neighbor. We practically lived in each other’s houses. This is going to be very different for us” Sammy says. She is right, I’ve seen the pictures. They have been joined by the hip since they were about seven. This is going to be hard on them.

“Sammy, I need to go talk to Niall. I will be back in a little bit. Please pack” I say as I kiss her cheek before I leave the room. I walk out to find Niall and Shakira on the couch watching TV. “Niall can I talk to you for a moment?”

“Yeah” He replies as he gets up from the couch and follows me into the kitchen area of the hotel room. “What’s going on Liam?”

“You do realize this is the first time that Sammy and Shakira will not be a few hundred feet from each other?” I ask.

“A few hundred feet?” Niall asks. Wow he is really out of it.

“Yes Niall, ever since they were seven they have been joined by the hip. They lived in each others houses. Sammy had a drawer in Shakira’s house and Shakira had a drawer in Sammy’s house. Sammy is moving in with me and that means that she will not be close to Shakira. I have a feeling that it is going to be very hard on her. I was thinking that maybe you should get a flat near us, so they can see each other all the time?” I say.

“That sounds great. I don’t want my princess to be sad. I will look into it” Niall says as he walks away. I walk back to our hotel room and Sammy is zipping up the suitcase.

“Do you need help love?” I ask her as I get closer.

“Yes please” She says back as she gets off the suitcase. I zip it up no problem.

“My hero” She says as kisses me.

“Ha ha ha, very funny Sammy” I say back.

“So what did you talk to Niall about?” Sammy asks.