What About Love

“Thank you Li” Sammy said as she broke away from the kiss.

Sammy’s POV

After we ate lunch and we got back to my house, I went into my bedroom and I put my ipod in my doc. Then my favorite song at the moment came on ‘What About Love’ by Austin Mahone. When the static came thru the speakers I started to freak out. I jumped on my bed with my hairbrush and started to sing.   

I-I'm feeling your thunder

The storm’s getting closer

This rain is like fire

And my-my world’s going under

And I can’t remember

The reason that you cut off the line

You’re moving on, you say

Here I stay

I’ll take this pain

Yeah, I can, I can

What about love?

What about our promises?

What about love?

You take it all and leave me nothing

What about love?

What about us ’til we end?

What about love?

You cut my wings, now I am falling

What about love?

Why you're colder than winter?

You’re switching the picture

You used to be perfect, yeah (yeah)

Once you’re hot like the summer

Please help me remember

The reason that you said “bye bye bye”

Then Shakira came in.

“Sammy what on earth are you doing? We can hear the bass all the way down stairs” Shakira asked then she screamed.

“OMG ITS AUSTIN MAHONE!!!!” Then she also jumped on my bed and we started to sing together.

Niall’s POV

“What on earth is Sammy doing up there? I mean I can feel the bass” I said.

“Well Sammy does have a surround stereo in her room, that has a lot of bass. I will go check on her” Shakira said as she got up and headed to Sammy’s room.

After about five minutes, the beat and the bass was the same.

“They must be listening to the same song” Zayn said, of course he would know that he is ‘DJ Malik”.

“How about we go up there and record everything that they are going without them seeing us” Harry said.

“I don’t know lads, thats like invading their privacy” I said.

“So Ni, how often will we get to show our fans about what life in a day of One Direction is better than showing what our girlfriends do” Liam said. Wow that shocked me. He usually is against us doing anything like this.

“Ok, we can do it” I said, then we quietly went up to the bedroom and quietly opened the door a crack so we could get video of them.  

When we looked thru the iPhone screen. They were dancing on the bed, undoing their hair and singing along.

“Wow I’m surprised that its not one of our songs” Louis said and I put my finger over my lips to tell him to be quiet. 

I was amazed, their dancing was spot on just like in the music video. Then Sammy pretended to be the girl who was leaving Austin. Wow she had the emotions spot on. I don’t know if Liam saw that. Then my eyes went from Sammy to Shak. She was being Austin, she was singing to Sammy and dancing. So this must be how they get their ideas for their YouTube Channels.

“ABORT MISSION, SAMMY SAW US” Harry yelled as we all ran away from the bedroom. I Hope they are not mad. They were so good!!!

______________________________________________

Yes I know this is a short chapter. I am in love with this song, so I thought I would do a chapter about it. I'm sorry once again that its short.

~Sammy