Choices We Made

Niall’s POV

“You just did” I say and I run off. How could she do this to me. I love her and she repays me by getting pregnant by my best mate. I knew where would help me cope… Nandos.

Sammy’s POV

I wake up to Shakira who is crying. Her crying is so distinct I could tell it anywhere. I try to move but Liam is holding me really tight.

“Li, Shakira is crying. Please I need to talk to her” I say as I kiss him on the lips and he lets go. I put on his shirt and my shorts.

“Shak are you alright?” I ask my best friend who is crying in Louis’s arms. “Lou, why is Shak crying in your arms not Niall’s?”.

“The baby is not Niall’s Sammy” Shakira says as she goes back into Louis’s chest.

“How did this happen?” I mouth to Louis.

“Club” is all Louis replies.

“I will go make some popcorn” I say as I walk into the kitchen. I open the cabinet to find the microwavable popcorn and I put in the microwave. After two minutes all the popcorn is popped.

“I’m back” I say as I put the popcorn down on the table. Shakira stopped crying and she is resting her head on Louis’s shoulder.

“Thanks for the popcorn Sammy” Shakira says.

“It’s no problem bestir” I reply and she smiles.

“What is a bestir?” Louis asks.

“Well when Shakira and I were fifteen we were texting and instead of texting ‘bestie’ I typed bestir. Ever since that day we have been bestirs not besties” I say and Shakira and I both start to laugh. “I knew that I could get you to laugh”.

“Yeah you did, thank you for the Sammy” Shakira says with a weak smile. At least it is a smile.

“Its no problem” I say as I get up from my chair and give her a hug.

“Bestirs for life?”

“Bestirs for life”.

“How about we go do something fun?” I ask Shakira.

“Sammy, we are on a tour bus. If we go anywhere we will get mobbed by fans” Shakira says. I take her head and lead her into the one bedroom. I push her on the bed and go towards the stereo. I put my Iphone in the doc and Va Va Voom by Nicki Minaj comes on and I start to dance.