The Wedding & The Engagement (Final Chapter)

9 months later…

Shakira’s POV 

We sat in Sammy’s room as Lou did her make-up, I could tell she was stressing out because she always pulled this stupid face when she did. 

“Sammy, get rid of the face, you look like you have wrinkles!” Lou complained, Sammy shot her a look and looked at me in the mirror. 

“Is the face really that bad?” she asked me, I wanted to nod my head, but didn’t. “It just… Ruins your makeup that’s all” I replied, fiddling with a piece of my hair.

“I just realised…” Sammy suddenly said, I looked up at her in confusion.

“Lou, do you think you could leave for a second?” she nodded and walked out of the room. “I’m pretty sure I missed my period this month but oh well I have my wedding to attend” I rolled my eyes. 

“Sammy, a late period isn’t something you should just overlook because it’s your wedding day! I’m still pissed about that by the way” I said, sitting next to her. 

“You’ll get married sometime in the future, whether it be to Niall or some other weird nutcase you find on the street” Sammy said, winking. 

“No, just… Don’t even… Ew.” She giggled and threw a blush brush at me. “Well, I’d better get going and like… Go see if Liam isn’t having a meltdown out there so I’ll be back in like… Five minutes… Maybe ten cause you’re making me wear heels…”

“You know you love them” Sammy says winking at me.

“For your information… You know what? I don’t even want to retaliate to that! I will be back miss bride-to-be, don’t like… Have a Bridesmaids moment whilst I’m gone… Don’t like… Crap in the dress or anything.” 

I walked out of the room smiling to myself, I was just about to walk over to Liam when Niall stop me in my tracks. “Hey!” I said, smiling. 

“So uh, Liam and Sammy getting married hey?” he seemed nervous. 

“Yeah, they’re like gonna be husband and wife and stuff… Are you alright?” he nodded slowly. 

“I just have something I wanna tell you after and uh…” his face was going red and without another word he just left the room… WTF? 

“Hey Liam, do you know what’s wrong with Niall?” I asked, he nodded and shook his head afterward. 

“Yes and no, but I’m sure you’ll like what he’s doing.” I nodded slowly and smiled at him. “Are all the boys in on it or just you?” he smirked at me. 

“All of us, we all helped with it. Anyway, how’s Sammy doing?” he asked. 

“She’s good, shitting herself, not literally, but you know, she’s nervous and stuff. No! Before you say anything you CANNOT under NO circumstances go and see her… If you do, I will put Mentos in your coke…” he laughed. 

“Alright Miss Professional Prankster, go back to my fiancee” I saluted and walked back to the room, well, more so hobbled because these stupid heels didn’t like me! I managed to fall over… Three times in five steps.

“Is it safe to come in?” I asked from the door. “There’s like… Nothing to clean up is there?” I heard Sammy giggling and opened the door to find her pacing around the room. 

“It’s your time to shine” I whispered, handing her the bouquet. 

Sammy’s POV 

“It’s your time to shine” Shakira whispered, handing me the bouquet.