Losing an Act, but Gaining an Act

Niall POV

“I’m sorry, but we just cannot do the Stadium Tour, something has come up and we just can’t”. The voice over the other line of the phone told us. That was it, our opening act for the Stadium Tour just canceled.

“What are we going to do now?” I asked the lads.

“Well it looks like we are going to look for another act” Liam said as he put his phone back in his pocket.

“How are we going to do that? We only have three weeks until our first show is. Is that even possible to find one in that short of a time? I mean all the acts that are worthwhile to go see.. well besides us are taken” Harry said with a nervous tone in his voice.

“Well i’m going to be in my room” I said as I walked out of the kitchen were the lads were still discussing the situation.

Then I sat down on my bed and pull out my computer. I decided I’m going to go on Twitter and I go to my mentions.

@OneDirectionLove: @NiallOfficial please take a look at these girls. They make their own youtube videos and they both sing their own songs! (YouTube Link)

After I read the tweet, it brought be to the YouTube channel that two girls created, one named Sammy and the other Shakira. There was over thirty videos of them singing and another twenty of them goofing around. As soon as I finished the first five videos of them singing I was addicted. I did not even notice that Harry was next to me, also watching them.

“Wow, they are really good. Who are they?” Harry asked with wide eyes.

“A fan tweeted me a link to their YouTube channel. The one with the brown hair and hazel eyes is Sammy. The one with blonde hair and blue eyes is Shakira, but Sammy calls her Shak” I said.

“Niall, we need those girls to be our opening act! Liam, Zayn, and Louis need to see this” Harry exclaimed as he walked out the door.

When he came back the lads and I watched every single video. We were all mesmerized by their voices.

“Do we all agree that we want them to be our opening act?” Liam asked and we all said yes.

“How are we going to get them to come on tour with us? I mean we don’t have any way to contact them besides thru YouTube” Louis said. He made a good point... for once.

“Ok, since I found them, let me message them” I said as I pushed them out of the way.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

This story I am writting by myself and no help from Shakira. The next chapter will be longer! I promise.

For the next chapter I would like 10 comments and 5 votes.