Our Girls

Harry’s POV

“I… I can’t believe he cheated on me Harry. I thought he loved me” Sammy says in between tears. Liam is such a jerk for doing this to Sammy. She loves him and we all thought that he loved her back.

“I know, he is a jerk for doing this to you. If I am ever your boyfriend, I would never hurt you”. Shit… I just admitted that I would like to be Sammy’s boyfriend, at least it was me not someone else.

“Harry did you just say that you would want to be my boyfriend?” Sammy asks with wide eyes.

“Yeah I did, but you need to go talk to Liam. I know that he feels terrible about what he did. Please for me just go talk to him” I say as I kiss her forehead.

“Ok, and thank you Harry for chat” She says as she gives me a hug and walks away from the hallway where we were talking.

Sammy’s POV

“Ok, and thank you Harry for chat” I say as I give Harry one last hug before I walk out of the hallway and back to the table. When I get there everyone is sitting down. I look at Liam who is looking back at me. His eyes are red like he has been crying.

“Liam can I talk to you for a moment?” I ask and he nods and gets up out of his seat and follows me back into that hallway.

“Sammy, I am so sorry for what I did. I don’t even know why I did it. I love you so much, I would get it if you want to break up. Just always know that I love you and I’m not going anywhere…” Liam says and that is when some tears start to fall down my cheeks. I knew he is sincere with his words.

“I forgive you” I say before I press my lips against his. “I know how sorry you are. Just please don’t do it again”.

“I won’t, and thank you for giving me a second chance” Liam says as he intertwined our fingers and we walk back to the table. We sit down next to each other.

“I ordered your usual Sammy” Shakira says. Of course she knows what I love for lunch, especially at an Italian place.

“Lets see tell me what your ordered?”.

“Chicken Parmesan with ziti pasta and lemonade” Shakria says with a wide smile.

“You are correct Bestir” I say and we both laugh. We have so many inside jokes that makes the lads confused.

After lunch we head back to the hotel before the concert starts in six hours.

I open the door and Shakira comes running thru the door pushing me down. Thats when I hear it, Shakira is throwing up her lunch. I always had a weak stomach.

“LOUIS!” I yell from the hallway and he comes running towards the door.

“What’s going on?” Louis asks.

“Shakira just got her first morning… well afternoon sickness. I would go to her” I say and he runs to the bathroom.

“Why did you not go to her?” Liam asks as he helps me up.

“I have a weak stomach for those types of things” I say as I walk into the suite and flop on the couch and Liam follows and sits on the couch also.

“I’m alright” Shakira says as she comes out of the bathroom with Louis holding her close.

“How are you feeling?” I ask my best friend

“Much better” Shakira says.

“I have something that I know you will want to see” I say as I get up from the couch and go into the room that Liam and I are going to share. I go into my suitcase to find the DVD that I am looking for.

“What is that?” Louis asks very curious.

“It’s my cabin videos from my first year at my horseback riding camp” I say as I bend down to put the DVD in the player.

“Wait does that have… you know that scence?” Shakira asks. Of course it had the Harlem Shake with the horses.

“Of course it does Shak” I say as I get up from the ground and hit the ‘play’ button.

When I sit back down on the couch the home screen is up. The picture of some of the girls in my cabin in dressed up trash bags.

“This brings back so many memories” I say as it starts with the oldests cabins movie, which I was apart of.

After the movies were over…

“I can’t believe you did the Harlem Shake with the horses. How did they not spook?” Niall asks from the hallway. He is just leaning on the frame.

“They are well trained horses. They are around kids who move very fast. They did not mind, more confused” I say and we all laugh.

“That’s our girls” Liam and Louis said at the same time. They did a sideways hug thing and Shakira and I laugh louder.