The Skype Call

Sammy’s POV

“Thank you for watching our video of Christina Perri’s A Thousand Years cover! BYE!!” Shakira and I said at the same time. Then I hit the upload button. When the page refreshed, we both saw that we got a new message. NO WAY THIS IS HAPPENING!! We just got a message from ONE FREAKING DIRECTION!!!!

To Bestirs4Life:

Hey this is Niall writing this and the rest of the lads are watching me write this. We are all in love with your voices. Our opening act for our Stadium Tour canceled on us and well we all want you to come on tour with us, to be our opening act. Here is our skype name is Nandos4Life. Skype us.

~Niall

I log into my skype account and I add their name into our contacts. Within minutes they accept and Shak and I start to fangirl a little bit.

“So do we call them?” Shakira asked and I nod. Then I hit the call button.

Harry’s POV   

Ever since we accepted their skype request, we have been anticipating their call. “What takes them so long to answer a call?” I cried, Liam chuckled. “Give them time Harry they’ll pick up soon.” No sooner did he say that we all heard the ringing of the Skype call.

“Hello?” I heard one of them say, the stupid black box with the circle sat where their faces should have been, eventually it loaded and Sammy and Shak sat before us. Sammy’s face was made in heaven and Niall could not stop staring at Shak.

 “Hi guys!” Liam cried, waving dramatically.

“Oh... Um... Hello! I’ll be back” Shakira fell off the bed and onto the floor. “Ow” she exclaimed, we heard her scramble to her feet and shut a door behind her.

“Sorry about that...” Sammy said, smiling awkwardly. “She’s a little nervous.”  I looked over at Niall who was blushing.

“Shakira come back!” Sammy called. “No!” we heard Shakira reply. “If they see me in my Mini shorts, I’ll die!” Niall cracked up laughing and took a deep breath in.

“We already did when you fell on your ass!” Zayn was too busy looking at himself in the mirror to notice what was going on.

“I’m still not coming back...” She called, a frustrated Sammy sighed and walked over, pulling Shakira from her hiding spot, which was behind her Niall cut out board and I laughed.

“So anyway, we would like to know if you be our opening act for our Stadium Tour?” Liam asked and we both contained our excitement, Louis on the other hand was screaming “Please go on tour with us!! You two are amazing and Superman will protect you!!!”.

“Oh my gosh!” Shakira cried, getting up and pulling away her jacket, to reveal her superman t-shirt, which, judging by Sammy’s reaction, she had no idea Shakira had the shirt.

“Superman!” she yelled.

“SHAK IS NOW MY BEST FRIEND!!” Louis yelled jumping around the room. “We’re getting completely off topic” Liam said, rolling his eyes. Shakira started to talk then Sammy put her hand over her mouth.

“Yes, we will be your opening act. Where do we meet you?” Sammy asked, it looked at though Shakira was going to exploded.

“Get your hand... Off of my mouth!” she said, Sammy giggled.

“Will you be normal?” she shook her head.

“Carrots” Shak said, jumping up and down.

“She looks like she’s on crack!” Zayn whispered in Niall’s ear. “No, don’t say that! She’s amazing just the way she is.” Sammy looked at

Shakira, who had stopped dead in her tracks, going all shades of pink.