Cinderella's Castle

Sammy’s POV

I woke up with two strong arms around my waist. I turned around to find Liam... my boyfriend... wow I’m still not used to that.

“Good morning beautiful” Liam said as he kissed my forehead.

“Morning” I replied as I tried to get up.

“Where do you think your going?” Liam asked pulling me in close for more cuddling.

“Li, I’m hungry” I said with a pouty face.

“Then let’s go out to eat, my treat” Liam said as he got up out of bed and put on some new clothes.

“It’s ok Liam, we don’t need to go out for food, I can cook..” I started when I was interrupted. “Sammy, I want to do this. I will go get the car ready while you go do your girly things”.

“Ok” I said and nodded at the same time. Then I go into my closet.

“SHAK!!! I NEED HELP!!” I screamed down the hall.

“SAMMY IT’S BEFORE NOON! YOU KNOW THAT I DON’T LIKE TO BE AWAKE BEFORE THEN!!” Shak pouted.

“I know but I need help picking out an outfit. Liam is taking me out for breakfast.” I said as I headed into my closet.

“How about this?” Shakira said while holding up a pair of Hollister shorts, a pair of wedges, and my One Direction concert shirt.

“Really Shak!” I said pointing to the shirt.

“Liam would have a kick about that. I mean I wonder if he actually saw you” Shaira said and I laughed.

“Shak you went to that concert with me remember? We went to the meet and greet. They signed the shirt” I said as I turned it around for Shakira.

“Wow.. I do not remember that” Shakira said and we both laughed again.

“I better get changed now” I said as I went into the bathroom and got changed into my outfit.

“Thanks for the help Shak” I said as I walked out the door.

When I got downstairs Niall was on the couch eating some cereal.

“Bye Ni, Liam is taking me out to breakfast. Please tell the lads where we are when they wake up. Ohh don’t lose your window with Shakira, she really likes you” I said as I closed the door behind me.

Niall’s POV

“Bye Ni, Liam is taking me out to breakfast. Please tell the lads where we are when they wake up. Ohh don’t lose your window with Shakira, she really likes you” Sammy said as she closed the door behind her.

Sammy was right, I have been wasting my time with Shakira and I have not made one move on her. What should I do? I don’t want to be cliche. I’ve got it! I will ask her out during our first concert... but thats not for two weeks! That is way too long! I don’t want her to think that I ‘friendzoned’ her, maybe I serenade her out by the pool in the back. I’ve got it.

Liam’s POV

When Sammy came down the stairs, she looked absolutely beautiful. She had no makeup on, but what I really loved was the One Direction concert shirt she was wearing. That was out Up All Night Tour. I remember that concert like it was yesterday. We were at the meet and greet and out came a group of two girls, about seventeen years old. One of them caught my eye immediately. She had brown hair and hazel eyes.

“Sammy?”

“What?” Sammy asked looking at me confused. Crap! I must have said that out loud.