New News

Niall’s POV

“Wait, I have something to say to the world.” Shakira said I looked up shocked; she was going to tell the world about the baby. The camera man turned on his camera and directed it at Shakira, I wanted to stop her, but I didn’t. “And what do you need to tell us, little lady?” Zoey asked Shakira, she sat down and smiled.

“Niall and I are expecting a baby.” She said, Zoey looked just as shocked as the audience did. “But you’ve only been dating a week and a half…” Zoey said in disbelief.

“Well yes, I understand that, do you think I got pregnant on purpose? No, I didn’t. So now the world knows, they would have figured it out anyway, I would have gotten bigger.” She walked off stage like she didn’t care. I could see Louis in the background; he was shocked, just like Zoey and the audience. Then it suddenly came to me, Louis didn’t know Shakira was even pregnant.

I followed after her. “Why are you so confident? You just, did that. Why?” she spun around and smiled. “As I said, they would have figured out I was pregnant anyway.” I pulled her into my arms and kissed her. “You’re so brave” I whispered.

She nodded her head… I then leaned closely near her ear. “I like it”

Shakira’s POV

I cannot believe I just did that, I honestly didn’t think I would have the guts. I lay in my bedroom in mini shorts and a bikini top. Sammy was sitting at the end of my bed filing her nails. “Why did you tell the world you’re pregnant?” she asked, throwing the nail file to the floor.

“I don’t know, I figure, they have a right to know, after all, they are One Direction fans. Besides, they can trend baby names, I don’t know.” Sammy smiled at me and crawled up beside me. “Are you hungry?” she asked, I nodded.  

“Well, let’s go get food.” She got up and grabbed my hand, we walked into the living room, and all the boys were sprawled out all over the place, on the floor, on the couch. “We’re going to the mall.” Sammy announced. “Sammy, can’t I put a shirt on before we go to the mall?” I asked, her mouth formed and ‘o’ and she nodded I grabbed the first shirt on the ground I saw, it was one of those cut off shirts that shows off your stomach. But I couldn’t care less, I wasn’t showing anything yet.

“We shall be back!” I called, grabbing the keys, then Sammy’s hand and running out the door.

“What exactly are we going to do?” Sammy asked as we hopped in the car and headed towards the mall. “I don’t know yet, but we’ll figure it out when we get there.” I replied. “And why are you wearing the slut shirt?” she then asked, I giggled. The cut-off shirt, or the ‘slut shirt’ as we called it, was the shirt Sammy and I shared on a daily basis. I shrugged my shoulder.

“We’re at the mall Shakira, you almost passed it” I pulled into the car park and hopped out. “Come on butthead, let’s go get cheese fries.”  

Sammy’s POV

“That guy is checking you out.” I whispered in Shakira’s ear as I stared over at the guy in the corner with the milkshake, her head turned in the direction I was looking, she shook her head. “Nope, it’s you he’s looking at. Why are we even discussing this? We have boyfriends.” I giggled and smiled at Shakira.

“It doesn’t hurt to look, hey?” I said, she nodded her head in response. “Let’s leave before he comes over and makes conversation with us.” She said, we were about to walk off when he came walking over. “Too late.” I said, grabbing her.

“Hello ladies.” He said, winking. He had a baseball cap on and sunglasses, like he was hiding. His voice was incredibly low, like, really, really low. “I was wondering if I could take this lady with me?” he directed himself at Shakira, she shook her head. “I have a boyfriend.”

“Well, I don’t think he’d mind if I talked to you.” The familiar Irish accent whispered, Shakira’s face lit up and she hugged him. “Why did you follow me?” she asked, Niall laughed. “I didn’t follow you, I do believe you mentioned food so the lads and I… Sorta did follow you. By the way, I like the shirt you’re wearing.” She smiled.

“Thanks.” “Have you guys eaten?” I nodded. “Where are the boys?” Shakira then asked, Niall pointed to the men’s jeans department. “They’re hiding cause they don’t wanna get mobbed by fans.” I walked over to them, leaving Shakira and Niall alone. Liam was sitting amongst all the blue jeans.

“Hey you.” I said, poking him in the side, he smiled and sat up. “Hey, what are you doing here?” he asked. “Shakira and I were hungry so we came and got cheese fries.” He nodded his head understandably. Harry came rushing in, pulling Shakira and Niall along beside him.

“We have to go.” He said, we all looked confused. “Why?” 

“Because… The tour starts in 24 hours and we haven’t even rehearsed, so come on you guys. We need to rehearse.” Shakira nodded and began walking fast away, running into people and not caring if she got yelled at, I giggled.

“This is why she’s my best friend; she doesn’t care what other people think of her.” Niall smiled. “And that is why I love her.”

------

A/N: Yes, I know I know, Sammy updated today, or yesterday for me but oh well, I wanted to write, so I did this in Math class? Are you jealous? ;) Yes, I’m in math class. I know I should be doing work but I don’t like the teacher so this is my revenge! Sammy and I haven’t actually had a chance to talk lately let alone write, because the time differences really stuff up our talking routines, I think we had like a fifteen minute talk on Saturday, and then I had to leave her. But hopefully once she gets back into school we can talk again, more, maybe, I don’t know.

We’ll see.

Enjoy!

~ Shakira