They Arrive... We Run Out Of Gas

Sammy’s POV

I sat glued to my seat, hands sweating. “Oh calm your tits” Shakira said, looking up from her phone. “You’re getting nervous and I’m the one sitting here without a care in the world.”

“You just wait till they get here, you’re going to fangirl!” I retorted, poking my tongue out at her.

“Sammy, be serious. We’re 18 years old for heaven’s sake, I have trained myself not to fangirl, I will sit here wondering what to do with myself.” She replied.

“OH MY GOSH, THERE THEY ARE!” I screamed, pointing... Shakira brought her hand to her face. “Go and hug them, touch them, cry, you know you want to.” I nodded and ran up, hugging Liam tightly, I looked over at Harry, who had jealousy plastered on his face.

“Where’s Shakira?” Niall asked, I pointed to her, she sat there with her mouth open... Ew Shakira, put it away. Niall smiled at her, luckily she smiled back but didn’t move from her seat.

“Give me one moment” I said, holding up my index finger.

“What are you doing?” I asked Shakira, she smiled and clapped her hands together... “It’s One Direction, they’re standing in front of us, and you touched Liam!” I sighed, grabbed her hand and pulled her over... She was like a gnome, stood still all the time.

“Hey Shakira, great to see you” Niall said, pulling her into a hug.

“You too” she said, smiling from ear to ear, she was doing it again... She was going into ‘Hot boy shock’. We needed to snap her out of it.

“Let’s get on the road” Harry mumbled, walking off, the boys, Shakira and I all following in confusion. He didn’t even know where my car was.

Louis’s POV

What’s Harry’s problem? I mean we all know that he likes Sammy. Maybe he was jealous because Liam got along with her so well. Seeing Shakira’s face as we walked out of the terminal was priceless, she looked as though she has been hit by a bus... And was waking up... Wait... That was terrible.

She was cute. Enough said.

“Oh hey, Shakira!” I called, tapping her on the shoulder, she looked kind of annoyed that I interrupted her conversation with Niall but I really didn’t care.

“Hey Lou, what’s up?” She said, slowing down to walk beside me.

“Oh nothing, it’s just so weird you know, actually seeing you in the flesh” she gave me a confused look. “Wow, I didn’t mean to make that sound so dirty, honestly, I didn’t.” she laughed, oh god her laugh was adorable.

“Lou, it’s the third time you’ve made something sound dirty. Maybe you’re just destined to be a dirty minded freak” She said, winking, my face fell... I was a freak?

“Oh my gosh I’m so sorry, it didn’t mean to call you a freak, it was only a joke... I promise” she touched my arm as if to apologise again, I smiled.

“It’s alright, you’re my friend, more specifically, my super friend” she smiled at me. “Yeah, super friend. I like that” she ran off to catch up with Niall, she had an interesting choice of clothing.

Ripped mini shorts, black converse, a white singlet with a cat on the front and a brown leather jacket. Yes, I was very observant. Wait... Super friend, I like that... Did I just get friend zoned?

Sammy’s POV

“Of all people why did you choose us to be your opening act?” Shakira asked, leaning her head against the window. “Well you know, we found a tweet talking about you guys, so Niall checked you guys out, not in a literal sense, and suggested you guys to be the opening act.” Liam said, looking over at me, I smiled.