Part 25

Una had me play hide and seek with her and made me count.
" Una" I called out " where are you." I went in Greg's bedroom, no sign of her. I went in my room/ baby room and looked in the closet, she wasn't there. I checked in the bathrooms and she wasn't hiding behind the door. I went in the living room and checked everywhere,she wasn't there. There was only one room left, the dinning room. I went in and looked under the table. Looking back at me was a smiling Una.
" I found you" I giggled and started to tickle her. She laughed and begged me to stop so I did.
" your turn to hide. I'll count to 10" Una called out and I ran to hide in the baby's closet. It didn't take Una as long to find me but I think it had a little bit to do with her cheating and peeking. Oh well. Four rounds later Cole came back with the ice cream and Una and I gladly ate that. Cole had gotten Una chocolate Ice cream with rainbow sprinkles and hot fudge. He had gotten me Cookie dough with Reese's peanut butter cups on it.
" how did you know how I like my ice cream." I questioned him.
" Morgan likes it the same way." He answers and I laughed. What a copycat Morgan was. Una if she'd and had chocolate fudge all over her and I had to clean it up.
" Can we watch the little mermaid!" She asked and I looked for any movie in the living room.
" they are here." Una said and opened a cabinet where there was a lot of kids movies. I put in The little mermaid and Cole watched with us. Una started to belt out Under the sea as Cassidy walked in.
" Una we just watched this this morning" she cried out and we all laughed.
" it's fine Cassidy she is teaching me the song." I explained and Una started to sing again. " we also got her ice cream and played hide and seek." I told her.
" did you get chocolate with sprinkles and hot fudge!" She asked and Cole nodded.
" oh no she will be bouncing off the walls for hours." Cassidy laughed.
" Mommy can I come over here again and play with Cleo?" Una begged.
" I don't know Una she isn't all ways able to." Cassidy told her daughter sadly.
" Mommy did you know Cleo had a boyfriend!" Una said out of the blue and I felt my checks red all over again.
" yes and he lives here with her." Cassidy says and me and Cole let out a sigh of relief.
" by Una" I called to her as she walked out the door.
" bye" she called and they left leaving me and Cole alone.
" Greg will be back soon." Cole said and I sighed.
" you better lock me in my room again." I groaned.
" there is still time for one more thing." Cole said and he pulled me into a deep long kiss. After a little bit we stopped knowing Greg could walk in soon. He left with the door locked. I was wrong for thinking that life would improve, cause I always got locked in this room.