Part 22

Cole POV
Cleo was to stubborn. She didn't want help when she needed it the most. I wanted to tell someone about it but I didn't break my promises, I compromised them. I found the drug store and I looked for pregnancy pills. I picked out like ten and one specifically for twin pregnancies. I payed for them and brought it toward Greg's apartment. I unlocked it and went inside. It was about lunch time so I made her some soup. I brought it all in and she didn't notice me come in. Her eyes where glossy and she looked deep in thought. I cleared my throat and she snapped out of it.
"What are you doing here?" She asked and I have her the soup and pills. Cleo looked at the pills the at me.
" why are you doing this?" She asked and I was stuck. I couldn't tell her why, I couldn't tell her how I felt when she suffered. I couldn't tell her because I didn't know. I watched as Greg dragged her into the apartment and I had felt my heart throb. I saw her gash from the bottle and I felt my blood boil. I saw her pained face and I wanted to make it all better. I wanted to be her hero. But I couldn't tell her that. I didn't answer and I expected her not to say anything like before but she did say something.
" not saying anything isn't an answer Cole I will not take silence as an answer." She yelled and I turned around to face her. It was now or never. I too the chance and kissed her, she kissed back.
" that's why."I answered