Part 10

When Greg came back he was to drunk to notice me. My arm had stopped bleeding and was beginning to heal, badly. My entire body throbbed except my stomach that I had protected in the midst of that. I fell asleep on the couch not wanting to sleep with the monster. When Greg woke me up he had a huge hangover. He fed me a terrible breakfast that I vomited up after.As promised he brought me along to chain me to a seat next to him. The office was the same one from before and it did have a bowl of chocolate. Greg didn't let me have any though. He sat at his desk and wrote numerous papers about the new project. After an hour the door opened and I looked up. The boy with those piercing blue eyes came in and looked surprised that we were here.
"Are you Mr. Harley" he asked and Greg nodded not looking up from his paper
" I'm Cole Martians and I will be your new assistant" Cole said and Greg's head snapped up.
"Finally you are here" he shouted and then clenched his head with a headache
" Sorry Sir I didn't know you would be early" Cole admitted and Greg was furious with that.
" Early!!! I get here at 8 everyday and what time is it boy" he snapped at Cole
" 9 and my name isn't boy it's Cole" Cole said taking a leap of faith.
" Be smart again boy and you will find yourself fired." Greg yelled and sat sow at his desk telling Cole a lot of things to write down in his schedule. He then gave Cole a long list of chores to do around his office. By lunch my stomach was growling like a hungry bear. Greg refused to take me to lunch with him saying he had a lunch meeting. He sent Cole with twenty dollars to buy me takeout from somewhere in the pentagon. Cole got me 100 McNuggets from McDonald's that I are half of. I saved the rest for dinner because I didn't trust Greg's food. He left and Cole followed leaving me alone. I sat chained to my chair bored as heck. I was about to eat the other 50 nuggets when Morgan's head popped out from the other side of the door.
"Cleo there you are" she called. I hugged her
And she hugged me back.
" How did You get in" I happily asked and she pointed behind her. Behind her was Cole standing with a smile ear to ear, he had let her in.