Part 15

Her brother scooped her up into a big embrace.
" careful I'm pregnant." She panted and he put her down.
" I didn't know I was going to be an uncle again" he cheered and she laughed
" ya to three boys, can I ask you something huge." Cassidy pleaded.
" triplet boys really that's amazing and what do you want to ask anything for my baby sis." He said and Cassidy took a deep breath.
" so my husband died in the radioactive wave thing and well I don't think anyone could fill the father figure better than you." Cassidy and her brother both teared up and he scooped her up again.
" of course Cassy you can move in with me I'll request a bigger house for this growing family and you can raise your family with mine." He told her.
" you are starting a family?" Cassidy asked and he nodded
" the twin project." He said and she remembered.
" My friend Cleo is in it too." Cassidy said joining me into the conversation.
" Nice to meet you Cleo I'm Brad." Brad introduced and I shook his hand.
"Why don't you guys come meet Ashley." He motioned and we walked in. Ashley was sitting in the kitchen which looked like mine.
" Brad who are these people." She stuttered.
" this is my sister Cassidy and her friend Cleo who is also doing the project."
" hi I'm Cleo" I said to Ashley and she shook my hand.
" hey I'm Cassidy and before I make you feel bad with thinking I'm fat I'm pregnant with triplets." She laughed and so did everyone else.
" well then before you say I'm too skinny I'm pregnant with twins." She joked and u laughed at that too. She was really skinny. I felt my smartwatch buzz and I looked at it. Cole had texted me that Greg was getting impatient and that I should probably get going.
" I have to go back to Greg now, Cassidy when can you start looking at the babies." I asked and she pondered.
" 3 weeks" Cassidy said and I thanked her. I wandered back to the office with the  burden of seeing Greg, but it seemed more bearable now.