Part 23

Cleo POV
It was like jumping off a cliff, riding the tallest roller coaster ever, and watching fireworks all at once. He had done the exact thing I had been longing to do with out even realizing it. He was tense at first and I believe he was scared but once I kissed back he was fine. The kiss was the best kiss I had ever had, not that I had kissed many. Only that one kid Jeremy in 8th grade on a dare and he didn't kiss as good as Cole. We stopped and I felt my cheeks warm. Cole looked disappointed.
" your embarrassed of kissing me." He whined and I shook my head.
" no I'm not I'm just embarrassed what would Morgan say." I blushed and he kissed me again shutting me up again.
" she hates my guts and she adores you she'll be happy." He promised and I accepted that.
" now what." I asked and he pondered.
" now you tell someone about what Greg is doing and we get to be together." Cole persuaded and I punched him.
"No way he will kill you, literally." I said and he frowned.
" please for me Cleo?" He begged and I shook my head.
"At least let me bring Cassidy here to check on the babies please I really want you to he okay."
He said and I nodded.
" thank you" he sighed." take the vitamins." He called out as he walked toward the door. I wanted him to stay but I knew that Greg had left him work and I had probably cost him hours by making him stay. I wished that the world was still free to do what people wanted and that the meteor never stuck. I shuddered at the millions of lives that must of died in the meteor and hoped that all families would have either all died or survived together. I found it very unlikely but I still hoped. I wondered how Rocky was and if she looked bigger than before and if so how big. I wondered if I would see her children again or Una and her siblings. I wondered if life would improve and if Greg would let my children live. Soon I fell into an uneasy sleep and I wondered if I would ever feel normal again.