Part 9

Cleo's POV
My face hurt like heck but I didn't focus on that.
" what the heck do you think you are doing" I yelled at him and he laughed
" if you aren't going to cope with me then I will make you." He snarled and pulled me up so I was looking into his eyes. They were cold and lifeless and had no joy in it.
" Why do you choose me" I asked and he wiles his cold smile
"Because you are the only one who fights decisions, who doesn't sit around and do what you are told. I love that in girls." I found that seriously ironic because he wanted me to stay at his home watching kids which is basically was sitting and doing as I was told.
"So what are you going to do with me" I asked and felt tears sting my eyes at the pain.
" well you are going to be paired up with me basically and I'll get an apartment for us and I'll do my job everyday. Don't even think about leaving I'll be chaining you in the back room while I go." He explained and I started to cry harder.
" what are you crying about now" he asked without any concerns.
" you are forcing me to stay with you and I don't know your name and you are probably like 50 years old." I wined and he hit me again.
" I'm not 50 but my name is Greg Hadley" he said then his phone started to ring. He talked for like hour before he remembered that I was there. He ended the call after asking for an apartment.
"'We have 7H2" he said and grabbed my arm. It hurt but not more that my face.
" if you run or scream I'll kill your children" he said and I shut up. I didn't want the children before but now that I had them they were mine and were not going anywhere. He dragged me up 6 flights of stairs until we reached floor 7 and he found section H. He walked in and made me sit outside so he could destroy all the phones. Again he threatened if I moved that he would kill my children. I watched as he sifted through it breaking anything that I might use to escape or contact someone for help. The door to the apartment next door opened and Morgan ran out of this.
"Cleo what are you doing here and where have you been" she demanded but I was quiet.
" what is it Cleo" she asked me and as I was afraid of Greg came charging out.
" DON'T TALK TO HER" he yelled and pulled me into the apartment and locked the door. He threw me onto the floor.
" I said not to talk to anyone" he yelled and I cried out
" she is my best friend and I didn't talk to her she talked to me." Greg hit me again and snickered
" don't get smart with me" he yelled and then he threw me against the wall. My entire body throbbed and I couldn't stop crying. He then got out a beer and drained it. He laughed at me and I picked myself up. The apartment consisted of 7 rooms, three bedrooms, one for me and Greg and one for each of the children. There was also a kitchen and a living room. Also there was two bathrooms one of our bedroom and another off of the living room. I headed for our bedroom and locked the door behind me. Greg had followed and was banging on the door.
" open up girl, it won't be pretty if you don't" I didn't open up the door and he found a key and unlocked it. He grabbed me by the hair and pulled me by it. I was screaming in pain but he had one hand over my mouth. I bit down on his hand and he yelled. He smelled like alcohol and he had a broken bottle in his hand he hit my arm with it and a huge has opened up. He left to find more drinks and left me bleeding on the floor. This was how it was going to be. I needed to escape. My children would never survive this, heck I want going to survive this. I needed to leave before he killed me and my babies.

I do not want to hurt anyone's feelings by writing this. This does happen to some unfortunate souls in the world and I am truly sorry for them. I was blessed with loving parents which cannot be said the same for everyone. I do not want this to show that this is allowed but that it is bad, a truly terrible thing that is not acceptable to do to a spouse. I hope that everyone reading this has loving parents and( in the future for some) a loving parter.