chapter 34 - i have something to say (last chapter)

'Where we goin?' Jasmine pouted

'I just need to say one more thing dear,' i said smilingback at my gorgeous jasmine who was looking after Tara as if it was her job.

we parked and our hectic family got out of the car and i smiled at my beautiful family i am so glad i fought for them and i am so glad i stayed in this life to see how beautiful and lovely they are they are perfect and i am so lucky to have them. Louis held Tara in his arms so tightly to keep her safe and warm and with his other hand he held onto Jasmine's hand. Jasmine's hair had got very very curly and long it was beautiful whereas we know Tara's will be straight. Tara was wearing a baby grower with cartoons of mice on it, it used to be jasmine's and jasmie was happy to give it to tara, jasmine loved tara more than anything. 

It was community hall day so nearly everyone in town, everyone who ever doubted me or insulted me or said i wasn't a capable father was there and i had the courage to say something to them. 

I asked the mayor of the town if i could make a speech and he said i could if i wanted to after the announcements, Jasmine was getting impatient she was cold and hungry and tired.

'Daddy i want to go!' jasmine moaned

'Daddy has something he wants to do pleaes be patient honey,' Louis said

i smiled and kissed my louis. he was so perfect i was so lucky. 

'You are on Harry,' the mayor said after he was done and i nervously crept onto the stage it was wierd i was used to performing infront of thousands of people yet i was nervous now. probably becuase i was saying somethign that actually meant something to me.

 I nervously walked onto the stage and tapped the microphone, my beautiful family smiled at me from the audience for moral support. 

Before i spoke i saw the judgmental glares from the audience from Lucas' mother, miss mckenzie gave me a sympathy smile, Brianna's mother gave me a judgmental glare she didn't care that i was gay she hated me cos i took drugs which i guess was reasonable. 

i began to speak. 

'Hello people of this town, i just want to say that i am leaving today not too far away but i want to just say that alot of you hated on me because i am gay, yes i am gay and you consider that a crime but isn't causing someone to self harm a crime? alot of you bullied and harrassed me and Louis while we were here and maybe being gay is too ahead of the times but some of you acted as if being gay was the worst offence, Yes i wnet through a very bad period in my  life as we all do and i apolgise for that but now i am better and i wont do it again and yet some of you see me taking drugs 10 x more worsse as if a straight guy was taking drugs just because you want to see me as a horribel person just because i am gay. Here in this town noone is racist we embrace every culture or race because we are against discrimination though what you guys did to me and louis was discrimination it was no better than treatign someone badly because they are a certain race...I just want you to see that this is the example you are settign to your children to discriminate and exclude someone, i want to live in a society where there are no labels, I have tow beautiful daughters and they aren'y ebing raised any different;y just because they have 2 fathers no they are happy good children they are so happy and why does it matter because most of you know that we just want our children to be happy...and hwo would you like it if your child was being left out just because of you? as a parent we love our children so much it would break our hearts to see ythem being mistreated and remeber me and louis is someone's child, so let us embrace our differences and let us all be happy, i am a good father and just because i am gay doesn't make me any less capable of raising my children right,' 

there was a silence then applause starting by miss mckenzie who curtly nodded me. Lucas mother actually smiled at me this was a stand up. 

i smiled back at her and i ran to louis who gave me a lovely bear hug. 

'i am so proud of you honey,' louis said kissing my cheek. 

'Daddy!' Jasmine shrieked and i picked her up, and hugged her so tightly. 

I pinched Tara's cheeks and she giggled. 

we walked hand in hand outside back to our car to start a new life i was glad i had said this because it made me feel like i had finsihed my time in this town, as we walked outside snow started falling.

'Looks like we might be having a white christmas,' Louis said 

'I hae rememberd both taras and jasmine's presnents this time got them in november,' i said

gemma laughed rembering last christmas.. 

Jasmine pranced around the snow.

'Be careful jasmine dont slip,' louis called out

I was afriad tara would start crying because it was very cold but to my suprise she was giggling at Jasmine while tara was in the pram.

'Its a miracle,' Louis smiled and put his arm around my waist. 

Jasmine and Tara's laughs sounded so beautiful together like the best sound ever to enter my ears, i smiled at there happiness.

'We dont need to go to the house straight away,' Louis said with a smirk

'What do you mean?' i asked

and he produced an envelope. 

i opened it and inside were four boarding passes on the eurostar to france.

'We wanted to go right? remember and france is so beautiful in the winter,' Louis said

i hugged him 'thank you boobear, Jasmine has always wanted to go to disenyland paris and Tara will find it fascinating and paris the most romantic city in the world,' i purred

he smiled and we held hand in hand and watched jasmine dancing around and tara clapping het tiny hands.

'Now this is happiness we wouldn't get it from the public's approval nor by drugs this is true happiness,' 

'true happiness,' i said and i put my head into his shoulders. 

THE END!!!

A/N waa i am so upset this is over but it had to end one way or another i hope you like the ending and i hope you enjoyed the book with its happy ending!!!

thanks love your author xx