chapter 1- my little girl

'DADDY DADDY DADDY!' 

i awoke to the sound of my daughter jasmine chirping and tugging on my arm. i smiled at her even though she awoke me while i was really tired i could never be angry at her. I looked at her her brilliant curls and green eyes which she inherited from me and her black as night hair which she inherited from her useless mother who about an hour after Jasmine's birth told me that she was leaving and i was to look after Jasmine by myslef. when jasmine was born everyone else was moved and tears were brought to our eyes at how magnificant she was though her mother and my ex-girlfriend Paige didn't seem bothered about her. we were only 17 and we had made a mistake but when i saw Jasmine i knew she was no mistake how could something as perfect as her be a mistake. i vowed to be a good father and always make jasmine happy because she deserved to be. i lived with my mum and sister with Jasmine untill she was about one so they could help me with nappies ext.. but then when i turned 18 i had earned enough money from being in a band called one direction and i felt i could look after Jasmine by myself i bought an apartment for the two of us. My band-mates are really nice they help out and are like family to Jasmine she loves them all and has a very special connection with Louis louis had been expecially good with jasmine i think he is one of the only people that understand what i am going through. my daughter's first words were daddy and it brings happy thoughts listening to her chirp it. Jasmine had given me alot of bad publicity because people call me a man-whore they call jasmine a mistake and a bastard. i remeber sitting on the computer reading comments when the public were aware of the birth of my child, there were some nice comments but mostly some were bad and i remeber crying for about 3 hours i couldn't even hear Jasmine crying over mine. my band-mates came round and tried to make me feel better. though i would never ever blame Jasmine she is one of the greatest things that has happened to me as well as the band she reminds me of everything good in the world my family were actually not that judge-mental when they found out i would have a kid so young my family powered me through it. 

'Yes darling?' i asked while picking her up and resting her on my lap. 

'good morning daddy,' she said smiling at me. everyday she wakes me up no need for an alarm clock when you have Jasmine. 

'DADDY GUESS WHAT?' She said 

'what?' i said while tickling her. she giggled 

'ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY!' SHE SCREAMED

i was really suprised how she knew it was my birthday it was a nice suprise, i mean she was only nearly 2 i am guessing one of my bandmates told her or my sister gemma or my mum.

'yes it is sweetie,' i said picking her up and taking her to the kitchen. 

'happy birthday daddy!' she chirped 

'thank you,' i said placing a kiss on her head.

'how old are you daddy?' she asked. 

'19 today sweetheart,' i said while pouring her some apple juice. i was quite suprised at how good her vocabulary was  she was very smart i remeber when she was one she could barely say 'daddy' or 'gemma' 

'Lucas says that you are very young his mum is tirtee twoo,' Jasmine said

this made my heart sink, was lucas mocking my daughter? mocking me? it was an odd thing for a bunch of 2 years old to talk about he couldn't have come up with that himself it was obviously something that his parents had said and he had heard. yes so what if i was 19 atleast i didn't give jasmine up for adoption atleast i did the admirable thing and looked after her! why didn't people understand that i have given up the last of my teen years to jasmine i don't go out clubbing as much as i should as a teenager i dont go out to parties instead i am cuddling with jasmine watching a kiddie movie. why is society so judgmental? lucas was a kid that lives in another apartment with his mum and dad who are religious and very proper, they always upturn their noses to me and think i am some rascal that doesn't look after jasmine properly they feel sorry for jasmine they think i am not a fit father when i am! i look after jasmine well. poor jasmine has to live her lifewith people knowing she was a mistake i am dreading when she learns that she is a mistake but i will tell her she is the best thing that has happened to me.