chapter 7 - words hurt

Managment: 

they made eleanor lie

they made louis deny 

and they made me SUFFER

well Louis always said he wanted to be an actor and a singer, i guess he got his wish...

Me and Jasmine were getting on fine i had to hide my hurt from her, i was acting to the public and my daughter, she'd forgotton about Louis' promise to be her second daddy. It had been one dreadful week of seperation from Louis. Louis and I were acting normally as if we were friends but i guess the way our body actions were it indicated we did have feelings for each other. Like he would put his arm around me and there were sparks and when we turned to look each other i felt like i was looking at heaven. 

Louis was made to bring Eleanor to every one direction event,  it literally tore me apart seeing them together when it should have been me and Louis together. Eleanor could see Louis tearing apart she told him she was sorry he told her it was fine. when it wasn't 

Eleanor was made to kiss him publicly and hold his hand, and he was made to enjoy it and even though i knew it was pretend it still hurt more than i could ever describe. I spent most evenings indoors with Jasmine playing with her and bathing her and looking after as i should. I couldn't get my emotions get in the way of her upbringing. Though silently at night i would go under the covers and cry and cry because eleanor and louis were everywhere. I loved him first. I shredded every magasine seeing them made my heart burn, i cried at night i imagined Louis was with me holding me tight like he should be. 

'oh louis and eleanor you are making me suffer,' i would say to myself. 

Louis was treating me like i was invisible soon enough and i can't deny how much it hurt to be ignored and replaced i had to hold onto the small possibility that he still felt the same. 

I would spend an awful alot of time on twitter not looking at today's tweets no i would look at past tweets remenising when me and louis would publically tweet each other about larry stylinson. 

Louis tweeted : i think i know who my midnight kiss is going to be

i tweeted back : it is me right?

There were videos of us smiling at each other when someone said 'larry stylinson' and we were so much more open but now i feel like they have put ductape over our mouths, we are forbidden to even stand or sit next to each other. I wish life could go back to how it was a few months ago when me and louis would ride each other's backs and kiss each other on the cheeks  and how there wasn't a time when we were seperated oh how we took those things for granted back then. 

One day i was making food for Jasmine she sat and smiled. Louis came over for lunch aswell, we acted like friends though i know we were mentally fucking each other in our minds. 

'Daddy?' she asked while Louis came and sat down. 

'yes sweetheart,' i said

'Who was that mean lady that came to the flat late at night when i was sleeping?' 

i looked over at louis, his face dropped and he looked down at his soup. 

'why do you think she is mean?' i asked furrowing my eyebrows

'because she said you look like a tramp,' jasmine said

'i think she was joking,' 

'do you love her?' jasmine asked

'what no?' i gasped, Louis' face basically dropped but he still didn't say anything. 

'what was her name?' jasmine asked