chapter 18 -You break me

'Daddy we have to go back!' Jasmine said as we drove off silently away from Louis. 

'DADDY!' She said again

'DADDYY WE HAVE TO GO BACK FOR DADDY!' She screamed

'Daddy i want to go back NOW!' she screamed

i was getting annoyed with her desperate screams i was hurting enough. I was breaking inside and now she was proving that we needed Louis and that i alone was not enough. 

'Daddy why aren't you turning back!' she screamed

i stopped the car and parked it in the side road. I looked over at her angrily. she started to get frightened. 

'Stop Being Such a SPOILT BRAT JASMINE JUST SHUT UP AND STOP COMPLAINING,' i shouted, silent tears flooded down her cheeks though i was too angry to feel any guilt. 

We drove away silently without another word i was angry and jasmine knew not to pester me, i was also upset. sadness and anger were two emotions that should never get mixed. Though she wouldn't look or talk to me i had to carry her out of the car into the apartment. Once we got inside she ran away from me into her room just like everybody else. 

I sighed and went to my room, the one me and Louis used to share, his stuff were still here i am guessing he would come back for them. It actually hurt me seeing all his things there it punctured a wound into my heart. 

Why was I the only one that seemed to be hurting?!

I sat in my room for a while and just cried and cried and cried and cried for ages i had never felt so unloved and alone. Jasmine came into my room and saw me crying and she came and held my hand to comfrot me, though it wasn't much it still meant alot and i kissed her hand.

'Im sorry about earlier Jasmine,' i said through tears

'its okay daddy i was being annoying,' she shrugged

i engulfed her into a hug. 'You will never be annoying to me never ever,' 

'Daddy doesn't know what he is missing, you are perfect,' Jasmine said 

'Jasmine please stop calling Louis Daddy he doesn't want to be that anymore,' i said

once i said this i knew i should not have said it, this would break Jasmine.

'He said he didn't want to be it anymore?' she stuttered i knew she was about to break down in tears. 

I could have made her see Louis in such a bad light because that is what he deserves but i decided to spare her feelings. 

'He didn't say that jasmine don't worry he just doesn't want to be with me anymore,' I said about to cry.

'Is it because of me?' she cried

'No no never,' I said hugging her. 

She went to watch televison while i stayed in the bedroom eating icecream and crying and convincing myself i am not good enough for anymore nor would i ever find love again. 

I was in no state to go outside i was too heart-broken i couldn't believe i had put so much effort into Louis and i felt stupid for dreaming about spending the rest of our life together that was a dream that had been broken. 

I felt so utterly miserable it was ridiculous the next few days i scarcely left the bedroom i was too upset, Gemma came to pick Jasmine up because i told her to look after her for a few days becuase i was in no mental state to look after her. Gemma understood. 

'Harry please get out of bed,' Gemma said while dressing Jasmine

'Whats the point i have no love life anyway?'