Day 3 Before The Chūnin Exams (Kitsune Eto)

Start from the beginning

"Wow, it's so cool!" Akaashi said with widened eyes. "You really got the shade of my hair color!"

"Meh, it's alright." I shrugged.

"Alright? This is incredible! You didn't tell us that you're an artist." Naruto said.

"It's not a big of a deal. I just like drawing things when I got nothing to do." I waved it off.

Next thing you know, I heard a knock coming from the front door. I set my notebook down and stand up as I headed towards it. Once I opened it, it was an Anbu wearing a animal mask.

"What is the reason you have come here?" I asked.

"Lord Hokage would like to speak with you immediately- it's urgent." He answered.

"Okay, you're dismissed." He nodded and disappeared in a blink of an eye. I closed the door and headed back to Naruto's room to tell them I'll be heading out.

Once I got there, they saw a particular picture. It wasn't them or me.

I gasped as I snatched my notebook away from them and put it in my bag

"Hey! Why did you do that!?" They said unison.

"Listen, I'm heading out. Lord Hokage requested me, so I want you two stay here till I come back, alright?" I changed the conversation.

"Why? Did something happen?" Naruto asked.

"I don't know, but it's probably important. So don't go anywhere. And Naruto, don't spy on me again." I look at him.

Naruto blushes embarrassed. "I uh- I didn't-"

I chuckled, "Just stay home. Keep an eye on him, Akaashi." I waved as I teleported to the Hokage office.

Once I landed in front of Lord Hokage's desk, I spoke "Lord Hokage. You wanted to speak to me?"

He smiled as he dropped his pencil, "Yes, I have a task for you. One of the Joūnin saw a mysterious shadow around the training ground. It was unusual but apparently, he was attack by it."

"A shadow attack him, you say? Was it from the Nara Clan?" I asked.

"No, no one was controlling the shadow. That's what the Joūnin informed me. I need you to figure out what's going on over there and investigate it." He said.

I bow to him with respect, "Sure thing, Lord Hokage."

"Thank you." He smiled as he went back to his paper work.