what is my mind thinking!

Chapter 34

What is my mind thinking?

My eyes opened to see the two perfect hands, the hands I always wished my mate to have, wrapped tightly around my waist, protecting me.

I thought about the night I had. One of the best nights of my life ever. But my mind soon came to reality. I had only 7 sunrises for me now.....and then.....what I always wished for, freedom from this cycle of life.....but sky.....and everyone! No soul don't think.....just stop thinking....just.....just don't think! I slid his hands and headed for a shower. I got ready for the day and sky got dressed and sneaked out of my room because this time in these days is almost half day!

A maiden entered and unformed me that her majesty the queen was waiting for me. I quickly rushed and she showed me ornaments for all the seven days of the celebrations and I selected. Though those ornaments were exactly of my choice and extremely beautiful my mind was still caught with the small war that was going to happen!

I was taken to the ballroom to see arrangements. They said I do the finishing touches everytime and then I was taken to get ready. A nice clean warm and cold bath, then a little make up which I refused but it was necessary, then hair styling and then finally the dressing. I wore the sandals and a small cute brotch Hung a little under my left shoulder bone and a picture of sky in it which couldn't be seen from outside. I almost slept off during all this. Then I was sprayed with a thousand beautiful smells and taken to the ballroom. I waited for 15 minutes before my name was called. I walked down caressing the staircase rod with my gloved fingers to see my man waiting down to escort me. I gently put my palm in his and performed the ritual well. As per the tradition i was supposed to meet all main families present from which charms was one. It was the last one I was introduced to. There were more members than others told me and it was a big family. Sky became extra protective on his hold on me when we were with the charms. I couldn't remember all the names but there were 5 men and 3 ladies all looked a little cunning but I was not judging them. One was their grandfather. I could make out from their looks and the vibes they emitted that they were very powerful!

It was goin to be difficult......but not impossible. I don't have time for being afraid. It's time I trust myself and be confident.

Nothing much happened today but I could see all the charms observing every royalty very closely and patiently.

The ball got over at around 2 am and I was headed for the huge comforting bed. My legs were breaking due to heels, but they were pretty so didn't bother much and also I had a million other things to look into. What if they do something when everyone is sleeping. What if they influence the guards. What if they.....a million questions but not a single answer. Out of fear and worry of unknowingly losing dear ones I couldn't sleep well, still I managed to get a little sleep though broken.

My eyes opened at around 8am and I went out in my practice clothes keeping in mind that I am royalty now, I had to take care of a few customs. I couldn't trust anyone except family now. Whom should I talk to then? They wanted me so whom would they try to pursue if they did. Only my parents and sky s family......no.....now many more people stay near me all the time now. Maidens, guards, and who not......whom am I supposed to trust! I will have to think of something very soon. It's not at all possible to do wrong stuff in this castle without letting any of the residents know.......

I went back to my room and practiced my sword hard and practising only I went back to the real past. I was having a dream it seemed. I was out of a guest room listening to voices.....

"You have to do this or else I will rip off your head" a lady spoke.

"Not only yours, your entire family will he sucked up dry by us and you know we stay on our words" a man threatened.