UFF.....unidentified fainting force!

Chapter 14

UFF…..unidentified fainting force!

So there we were planning our glorious night and passing through the beautiful lakes having clear water and floating lotuses and the gardens and everything. The wind blew through my hair and I felt a similar smell only which I couldn’t what was it of. We passed the small factories and the academic buildings which had almost all fields. Its just so amazing that the government of a town or a small city I should say could handle it all without being in connection with the outer world.

“oh! We do connect only its much lesser than what other countries do” I was answered.

Between the factories and the schools and colleges, was the my favourite part, public library and public museum. They were huge, bigger than many of the factories we saw.

“seems, this place has a huge history” I said.

“oh yes sweetie it does.” Nina said

“the museum was made ages after the fall of the kingdom so its open to all but the library was of the time they ruled here and its not accessible to all.” Love said.

“why so?”

“well, its said that it holds a very big and a dangerous secret to the fall of the last dynasty of this area. This used to be a very good and a big kingdom and its history is taken off all sites and books only the name exists as the secret id deadly and moreover only the souls of pure royal family know how to open it so and none is alive or even if they are reincarnated….” Nina was saying but,

“what difference does it make now. We’ll see the museum it might be of quite an interest to you dear” sky did not let Nina finish and I doubted it the situation extremely now but then it was genuine so I didn’t force them to tell me.

I hummed and smiled reluctantly. Five minutes later we arrived to the museum and just as we entered the huge double doors there was a big glass container about 9 feet in height showing the symbol of the kingdom and from the time I saw the symbol I felt weird inside and out. The weather was pleasant but I was getting a hot flush and chill pass on in my body from head to toe at the same time and it was making my head dizzy.

Right side was a reception with a historical painting behind it.

“this painting was one of the favourites of the king of the last dynasty” fire said.

I hummed. The left side had a couple of doors. One was the management and another,  wash. Behind were two broad stairs taking up to the first floor and same to the second. There were only two floors but the corridors were broad and long and royally decorated and the curtains were of royal blue silk. Everything was decorated beautifully but still I was feeling warm inside and cold outside.

The first section on the first floor was about the routes and all but we didn’t go there as sky thought I would be more interested in seeing the clothes and jewellery of the royals. We went in the clothes section with all the formals and then the celebrations then normal besties of the royal family of five generations and that’s a lot of clothes seriously. They were also accompanied by the clothes of their favourite maids and friends and obviously loved ones who were not really royal. They were all so beautiful and I pulled out a 1 cm big smile coz I was not able to express anything. I was confused and I don’t know of what but I was badly confused. Finally I came to the last generation where I saw the clothes of the last princess and prince and I was delighted, very delighted but also a fuss inside. I didn’t want to move from there but I couldn’t act like a little kid there. While moving out I heard the vampire ladies go mad seeing their outfits they wore once upon an age. They were happy and I was happy seeing them happy but couldn’t say or do anything.