fantasy come true or horror?

Chapter 3

".....then look at your right" the voice said.

i was scared but still reluctantly i slowly gathered my courage and looked on my right. i saw nothing as it was dark other than two bright beautiful eyes seeing which my fantasy level grew up but fear was crossing limits. i was so scared that i was starting to feel dizzy. hust when i felt so, those eyes disappeared in the dark and from that day i decided to keep my windows closed. i could not even tell anyone this or else i would be pitied on due to my mental status.

i was feeling dizzy and that dizziness caused me a little unconsciousness but then i gave up the urge to be conscious and then i lay there, sleeping and unconscious. i saw a dream.

i was in a beautiful place, like the one i always wanted to be in. there was a small waterfal, clear blue cool water, breeze, lots of greenery and flowers and a sweet scent of nature and butterflies and birds chirping and i was there the water lover bathing and swimming freely and relishing to the dept of every moment. then i see a man. a man of my dreams. exactly the way i wanted in everything. he was perfect. a pure heart, luxuries, a beautiful man body and everything a girl could ever imagine and much more was in front of me. and just as soon as i went to see his face under those beautiful eyes......were two pointed large fangs......i woke up in fear with a bursting head and not knowing what was wrong with me.

completely confused, i got ready for the day and prayed to god to make me understand what was going on. i was scared to death even in daylight and worst in nights now.

i went home stayed with parents till late and closed the window. i was feeling sick of this fear now and i was in a damn bad situation physically and emotionally. that night went usual. but the next morning was horrifying. it had closed the windows and curtains but in the morning everything was open and this made me feel worst of all. my mind started thinking of every poosible thing.

was it black magic? or just coincidences? or was it just my imagination? i thought of a million things to console my mind to forget it as a nightmare and nothing else but it was not over yet. lately i would feel as if there was something in me. a new bond, feeling.....however the feeling was but it was warm as if i had found something but terror was overpowering it. my choices and thoughts and situations have always been at extremities and i would think of everything in everything not taking side of any particular part and this made it worse for me to come to any conclusion everytime.

i was tired. i felt as if something was draining me up and giving me something. i had so much more and new and i also felt so helpless at the same moment and it was bad.....it was very bad. that night i just shouted out.

"just leave me alone please. you are taking out the life from me. i don't know what you ae but you scare the hell out of me." i cried and pleaded and shouted.

nothing happened that night. i woke up better. and a new day started which i was hoping to be normal. all the way that i drove i was praying for all to be good. suddenly a courage woke in me. i thought damn to it. why should i fear anything when i haven't done anything wrong? why should i be afraid of anything?? everything is made by god and will go back to him? why should i fear anything? and i let these thoughts overpower whatever i was feeling and drove to office. in the parking lot i met ben. he seemed happy. he was one of my colleagues and was a good friend. he wished me morning and i wished back. he sorta had a crush on me and he made it way too obvious.

he was charming and good at heart and had extremely good body. though, arousing me for getting into a physical thing was very difficult as i was very cold in all this. besides, i've always been very simple about looks and not too revealing. though i had many relations in past but none could actually take me to a level where i could feel a real orgasm or a will to do something. we can i say i was tooooo lazy in all this and moreover i was always shy to show anyone my body so i never could get far enough with anyone to be one with me. and i was proud of that on myself.

we walked upto the lift and went up together talking normal office things. we reached the main door and as i entered something invisible warm and comfortable enter me. it was so relieving. it made all the stress and discomfort of the past events negligible and i was so relaxed. i was hoping for something good at office that day......and so did it happen......