The charms story

Chapter 21

The charms story.

The whole family sat together and we were discussing charms during the breakfast next day.

“charms are one of the oldest vampires. Soul when you were born in your past life, the planets that revolved were in such a good position that, it tempted many people to kidnap you and blossom their luck. If you were happy, then people around you will be very successful and happy in every manner and because of this, this kingdom was so powerful and happy and rich and good at heart. You were like a rare jewel that comes only once in a century and that also only some centuries and you were one of them. That is why you were so good and also everyone wanted you. The people of this town were good at heart as this was your birth place so they didn’t have any bad intentions but few very powerful and greedy people like charms had. They were the first vampires to enter the gates of this town and they were the ones due to whom all vampires here are present today. There were 5 members in the charms family. Two died in the big mess. One, their son, ed disappeared after a few decades and the parents are still alive and known. We were all created by them. They wanted to kill us but we were warriors and could stand a little somewhere so instead of dying we got their little blood from somewhere to ready for you to take birth again and also we were the closest family to yours so we had to be there for you.” Wind explained.

“but what is my mission? The purpose to be born again? What was my name then” I asked curiously.

“the planets of your birth showed not only what we told but also that you will bring an end to an evil. But due to some reasons you couldn’t. so you are back. This is all we can tell you. Rest you have to figure out. Soul don’t worry we are all with you dear child” wind told

“you had many names so that you could be kept a secret. People here were so good that they helped us a lot in keeping your secret a secret. Then, people were not like today. They were filled with oceans of love and loyalty to the royal family as your father was a very just and kind ruler. He was never unequal with any no matter it being a sweeper or an official. Your name was aurora. Your mum called you rose and many a times baby rose because how much ever you grew you were still as innocent as a child and i….i used to call you yiana. There were many other names but the sister who died in the mess, she came into the town somehow taking advantage of the kindness of an old couple and made your brother whom we used to call max by love in love. Max was a very smart boy and he soon knew that her intentions were bad. He shared everything with me…only me as telling anyone else would be a threat. He kept on with her till he could find out what her plans and true intentions were. But in the process of finding all that and the time they spent together, his kindness and his love made her fall in love truly with him. He also loved her but he loved you and his family more and apart from that he didn’t want to love someone whose heart was black. She was the one who told him everything and he was shocked.” Sky told.

“he was shocked that such a species could exist in the universe and also that she loved him. He accepted her with the purity of love she had and she was killed by her own family when the big incident happened. She was named a traitor by her family but a true love by your brother. Also her younger brother drac was killed who used to make all weapons. The only ones who lived were ed, sheela and josh. Ed disappeared but as soon as you turn 18, you'll mature and your smell will be even stronger so they’ll come to find you.” Laila added.

“This is all we can tell you. Rest you have to find because in the process of finding it, you'll become strong and learn many more things which will help you fight them. Don’t worry baby rose, we are all with you every time for whatever you need my lady.” Nina said.

I was almost crying seeing the love they had. But above all, I was becoming strong internally. It was a long breakfast. We all exercised in the gym together after that and discussed how we could fight them. A strange feeling told me that how much ever they help me, in the last step, in the last moment I’ll have to fight alone and finish what I had left last time. Some way I was grateful that I didn’t finish it then because then I wouldn’t get to meet sky again and his family.

We discussed some weapons and started preparing for them. They also wanted to teach me some basic techniques to fight a vampire because humans no where stand against vampires. It was 4 pm when we got everything from the market to make weapons and bullets and pure water and other things as ready weapons were not sold here as no one needed them. We all sat together to make the weapons. We were near the fire and I went to take some warm blankets. Obviously vampires didn’t need them they were for me. I went back down to sit with everyone. Sky was sharpening the sword he made. It was beautiful. It was simple but beautiful. Swords had always interested me. I loved sword fighting and those skills of fighting and all.

“this one’s for you darling” he told. I was delighted. He gave it in my hands.

“it’s a little heavy but….” He was a little shocked by seeing me hold it very easily and looking at it.

“you always loved fighting you know and you were really good at it but in this birth you'll have to do it all from the start. You also kept a sword collection you know but that one sword was your favourite of all that your father gifted you when he first saw your interest in fighting.” He said,

“where are they now?”

“you'll know” he said and I smiled. Nowadays I had became a lot more patient than ever.

“you are silent, calm, deep and docile and seem a lot more mature nowadays soul” he said. I smiled gratefully but couldn’t respond. I thought to myself, that today was so much more different than the day I came here and by that I remembered prashant and prashant. I ran up to get my cell and saw so many messages and missed calls. I was going to be dead when I talk to them.

I connected to both on conference and they shouted for five long minutes and I calmed them and talked a while. Oh my god I missed them so much. Sky came in the room and just got saved by the swaying of the sword in my hands while I was moving when talking…..

“I am so sorry” I said and hung up the phone.

“by the way thanks for the sword, just what I needed.” I said.

“my pleasure princess.” He told and I smiled. I didn’t have any energy to explain him not to call me that.

“time for dinners children.” Nina shouted. She still behaved as if we all were small and that was kind of motherly and good.

We got fresh and went down. It was simple today but nice and light just what I wanted.

----------------

please comment!