a break.....!

Chapter 27

A break....

Everyone's eyes widened and i saw happiness n worry together. Worry because I was ordering and a royal order means do or die and happy because I loved them so much.

"I completely understand your feelings your highness but..."

I cut out wind saying "this is not a request general and this way could make things so much better in so many ways even today. There would be no sad ending of the royal family, there wouldn't be massacres and one very good thing, no one will fear the charms and also that the kingdom will still be under royal and just rule. We could connect with the outer world. We won't need to stay hidden and secret....."

"But princess....."

"We are doing this......and doing it one week before the ball date of Those times which makes after five days from now." I calculated. And.....

"Make preparations......fast....and I will practice."

I threatened them and went back to the room. I closed the door behind me and sobbed.....cried a lot and fell in sky's arms went he entered. He hugged me.

"Never in my life have I talked to elders like this.....but I had to do it. I can't afford to loose you all....not even o...n...e of you" I said in broken words......

"It's ok just try and convert this love and guilt in anger."

Sky's diary:

She cried so much and she has such a pure soul. I consoled her but inside I was burning and breaking. I kept my feelings from her at the moment as she was practising but I couldn't risk her again alone into all this. So I went to wind and made a plan.

"After we send soul's soul send mine also I can't leave her to face those......"

"Everyone will go except Nina as she will be performing the ritual and this won't get in ears with soul and also we have an advantage we have souls but a little less so our vampire souls will go......"

I smiled in relief and told him "soul is feeling guilty for the way she talked"

"I know.....and I am proud to have a daughter like her." He replied.

"We are goin to the market to grab things for the ritual take care of soul and make her practice more. She needs to be stronger" Nina said and I agreed.

I went to my room and sensed some extreme danger in it and rushed to save soul.....but there I found that soul was the danger. All the things of the room were falling and flying around and soul was on the bed her fists tightly clenched the bedsheet her eyes black. She was doing great. She just needed a prey to practise all of it on. So I planned to make her a dummy......a strong one.....after all when will my education come in work. I slightly closed the door and started climbing down when I heard her crying. I went back and.....

"Sky sniff....this was.....my favourite vase sniff" she took the pieces in her hands and cried. I might have fallen down.

"I ll make you another one sweetie" I held her in my arms.

"Pinky finger promise"

"Pinky finger promise" I smiled. And waited till she was asleep.

"She s still a little baby......I am worried." I told father.

"Your little baby is an excellent warrior too and the religion of a warrior is to finish the bad and install goodness around. She s here for this sky. Let her be" he replied seeming worried too. We all were but everyone understood the situation.

Then I went down to make her a dummy. I made a list.....circuits, high melting point metal, vocals and told the maid to get it all as I dint want to leave her alone.

................

Someone killed my mother. Some people were sucking blood of my dear people and I couldn't do anything.

"SOUL" I woke up on sky s scream and saw him jumping around the room as I was emitting fire in my sleep. I woke up dreadfully weak.

He handled the fire and then came to me.

"You know you can't be weak like this. You need to eat and build up your body honey." He said. So I got fresh and went down with him. He knew all lu favourite dishes and ordered all with extra cheese and butter so that I put on weight and be ready. I was loosing a lot of weight due to the practices.

"I am glad my love is telling me to put on weight." I chuckled. It took only 40 minutes for all food to come and we ate and saw movies and ate again and I slept for a while and ate again. It was so good. Others called sky informing they might have to go out of town to get a few things as they are not available here. We were alone in the house for two days and two nights and sky passed me a very mischievous smile and I replied "no" strictly. He ran to me and I ran away."you have slept a lot today babe. Time for some naughty things" and jumped on me. We both fell on the soft carpet and I turned to face him."you know you are so beautiful."

"It's goin to take more than this to get me on sweetie better luck next time"

"Don't challenge my seduction babe" I chuckled and he started tickling me. Oh how much I wanted to laugh like this. When I was loosing breath he kissed me.

"It's just a way to pass oxygen you know" he said.

"I thinly I am loosing breath again then" and we kissed desperately and passionately.his kiss told his feelings and I felt so fortunate.

We swiftly got up when we saw George and few others maids and heard giggling.

"We were.....Ummm.....we just fell." Sky said both of us embarrassed.

"Oh then I must ask miss are you alright" George and I nodded all laughing. We went to the owned beach and walked on the sand. Time without stress. It seems I am feeling this after ages. Our feet sank in the wet sand and I held his finger in my hand and we walked.....only walked feeling the breeze caress my skin and hair and we were both silent and so calm the water was. I felt beautiful inside and out. It was private so no one was there except us. We sat and waves played with our feet and ran back it was beautiful......dark but beautiful. He wrapped his shirt and arms around Me seeing my goosebumps and that revealed his extremely strong, sexy and muscular chest and pack. His V shaped bone in the lower was exposed and it filled me with a chill. I lay on his thighs and he caressed my forehead and hair. I could see his eyes get wet and he kissed me passionately. I kissed back maintaining the frequency. He slowly kept my head down and came on me. We stay still in.the cold and water and looked I into each others eyes. We said nothin just felt each other deep and something that can't be explained in words. He lay besides me, water coming nearer and wetting our hair. We sky gazed and saw starts and I thought of the world beyond, vast and beautiful. We saw the stars in silence. Silence was so good relieving peaceful. I felt weak and strong simultaneously.

................

I know its snall bt pls bear with me.....keep voting and fanning love u alll