Craved a vampire.....!

this is the first time i am writing something so i apologise if anything seems weird...!!

Chapter 1

hi! my name is Soul preston and i am a victim of how dreams come true....but the dreams also bring a lot of misery and heartbreaks.....but as they say, if you want something you have to give something. yes, i gave. i gave a lot of things at a lot of times.

it is said in many religions and cultures that 18 is an age where one has reached the half stage of all maturity levels physically, emotionally, mentally and also in stability of mind....only if....i had'nt been so emotional..!!

i have always had a lot of interest in these unique creatures the nature has made, vampires. only now, in the last couple of weeks i started craving for having a vampire chapter in my life.i have always loved reading about them but never have i felt this urge in me to know more and more about these extremely beautiful and powerful creatures of earth. i always dreamt and wished in my childhood a mystery of my life. i always wished i also had a past i am unaware of....a secret....that i would reveal one fine day....! but, of course that was when i was a child.

yes, this might sound stupid but i was really a dreamer in this matter. there is yet 47 days to my 18th birthday and from a few days ago only i have started to have this bad craving of having vampirishness in life and so i thought of putting it on paper. it is said that if one thinks about something intensely and with all concentration for a little while before sleeping, he/she dreams about it at night and as i am on a vacation before my university i keep thinking all day about this one of the most interesting topics of my life--vampires--

so it all starts like this.....

i don't know what time it was at night but my eyes opened suddenly. i am very sensitive in sleep. only if i am not having a bad deep sleep i can get up by sensing someone's footsteps outside my room door and this time i felt someone on my bed....a little away from a line of all the soft toys and soft pillows i sleep with at night. it was dark and was a crescent moon night so i did not have a clear vision but with all the light and efforts i could make out a fine line of the body structure. it was the best one i had ever seen as soon as i switched on my side light, he was gone and i am sure it was a he because of his smell and length of hair and the body structure.

the tiking voice of the switch woke me up. yes, it was a dream. but still i got up and checked it all and found nothing but for a moment i was delighted as to what will happen if that was real someone was really there. of course in a locked room on the tenth floor of a huge building no ordinary person could get in. but, sidening these thoughts i gathered back my tireness and slept off again.

when i got up this morning, i was already too late in getting up. my mother was literally banging the door and shouting "do you not have to go to work today sweetie?"

"yes, thanks ma" and i opened the door.

she came and lied on my bed on the exact place the boy slept in the dream and mum asked me if i had got a new men's perfume these days....

"no ma...y do u ask"

"well from day before yesterday when u were home late n too tired, your bedsheet does smell of a men's perfume"

and i was in shock. for a moment i felt my heart stop. but then, controlling my emotions i spoke "ma i am really late today and i gotta dress up fast for office or else the boss will mark me on a half day today."

"ok sweetheart i am waiting down with your breakfast"

"love u"

"love u too"

i was thinking all the time while having shower about the smell. somewhere near when i was taking shampoo in my hands, i thought, could it be really? hehehe i chuckled....no ways. even though i believed in all these but this time when it was really near me i i was unable to believe. and then i realised. i was just standing all d time with the shampoo in my hands. i hastened my shower put up my pants, a shirt and a loose jacket, picked up my purse come bag (i do not like carrying exact purses like girls) n rushed down.

my mum was ready with a toast n a glass of juice which i took and rushed off. she does this all the time when she knows i am late and i won't be sitting for breakfast. i gave daddy a wave. waved everyone tata with half toast in mouth and rushed!

and as usual my friend agrawal was waiting out in the car. he drops me to office and then leaves for his own. i have a very few friends and two fewer of them are really close to me. two of them have the same names so i call them with their sur names. one is 3 years and another 5 years elder to me an dboth have their own business and both are in diamonds.

agrawal, the 3 year elder one has a deep crush on me but sometimes i feel he's in just for the physical part and is his father's business of diamonds and gandhi, another one has his own business. he is decent but fun to be with. both care a lot and being with them i feel very good. my first drink, first boys and girls night out and every elder act, almost, was with them.

not getting too much off the story, agrawal was out waiting and still yawning. you see it is a monday today....so we all have monday blues. he dropped me and i rushed in to my table.

while getting out of the car he asked me "you are u doing this job anyways?"

"sweetie its my vacation and i dont have many friends and you two have offices, i get bored all day. so there's no much trouble spending half my day being someone's secretary and on the other hand i feel independent and its an easy job. i have told you guys thios thing for five times already but you see you are having last night's hangover. i suggest you go to office and sleep for a while. take care sweetie."

i dont feel very comfortable when i am with him alone because he always tries to be close and sometimes forces but then i take things under control with a lot of difficulty.

so he dropped me and i rushed to my table nad heard my boss coming. "you r just in time babe" a voice from the opposite table spoke. it was prachau, a colleague. i chuckled a little.

"preston please come in with the pad i need to give you some notes"

the day went fine but i heard weird voices not able to specify wat they meant, all day. i put the tought away thinking that it might be due to broken sleep last night. it was a tiring day. i went homw spent the evening in the balcony and listening to music, lost in my own world and thinking about all possiblities of that incident last night, but none convinced me it really happened. i saw 2 movies and den went off to sleep.

--------------------

guys this is my first writing online so please comment and lemme knw if any improvements and things i need to work on are needed.....thank u.....!