The creatures of the night!

Chapter 20

The creatures of the night!

I slept soon for I wanted to know it all soon. I thought I should sleep all day so that I can get all that I want to know fast. I was sleeping but still thinking. Soon, I was asleep. It was somewhere near midnight I think when I saw a light entering through the space left under the door of my room and I knew this was something. I was scared a little but not waking up sky, I put my legs down the soft bed into the slippers and walked to the door. I opened it and it suddenly felt heavy. When I saw it was different. This was not the door of my room. It was different, definitely more beautiful but different. When I looked back I could still see sky sleep on the bed and I was confused. But then I thought that I should be habituated of being confused now. I was patient and didn’t question anything to anyone just saw things and analyzed it on my own.

So I saw the light and nothing else that was carrying it. It was just light. I followed it keeping in mind that nothing was going to harm me. After coming far enough from the room, a heard piano. It was the best tune I’ve ever heard. I fancied piano from always and this was just so passionate. I followed the light and realized that I was entering the double door room. It was huge and so beautiful. I felt love and happiness all over. Tears flew down when I was in it. it had a huge bed and soft as a cloud, many soft pillows, a beautiful antique trunk, the walls were some colour that changed due to the light but it was nice, huge windows and curtains and a big closet with all the royal clothes and a big rack of footwear and all that a girl could ever imagine for her body. Not being distracted, it came back to where I was.

At a side was a piano and I was playing it. after a while sky entered the room, put his hand on her(my) shoulder and stood there in attention.

“you can stand at ease when you are with me love” I said.

He smiled.

The door closed completely and she stopped playing it. she stood up in front of sky and sky held her hands in his and kissed them. He took her to the bed and “I want to show you something. I got it made for you.” It was the jewellery I saw in the museum whose bracelet is still on my wrist but I in the past life over there was still wearing it. she cried.

“it is beautiful. Its heavy so I cant wear this all day everyday but I promise that till the time I keep taking birth in this world and even after that, this bracelet will never leave my hand.”

“I know. But I want you to wear this in the annual celebration this year.”

“did the dates get final?”

“yes, its exactly one week from now. You better get your salons ready” he smiled.

“oh! C’MON you know I don’t like getting all those make ups on my face. I like it plane as it is”

“and I love it that way too darling.”

Just then, a person who was wearing the minister’s uniform from the museum knocked.

“who’s it?” sky asked.

“daymon sire. I have an urgent news for you”

“I am sorry love. This week is going to be busy. I am….”

I put a finger to his lips and smiled in understanding. He walked out and I followed him.

“sire! The king awaits you desperately. It’s the Charms family re-entering the kingdom and due to the tradition, they have to invited to the annual celebration and….”

“say no more general. The first thing I want you to do is to stricken the security of my lady the royal queen and the king and our prince Stefan. I don’t want any compromise in that and one mistake general trust me, I will not be what I am” he warned almost jogging to get to the king.

“I understand sire do not worry. But sire, what about our beloved princess. She’s the one who has to be kept the safest of all and….”

“I don’t want even a fly across my love except me. We will have to keep the charms believe that nothing is wrong and everything is fine and that can happen only like this as the whole world knows that our princess doesn’t like security and as far as her safety is concerned, you know I would give away my life for her.”

“no doubt on that sire!”

Then they entered a huge room, which I might call as the meeting room in modern times but in complete royalty and respect and security all around. It was my father sitting there in the huge something I cant call a chair. There was no one except the security and him and general and of course of present.

“isolate us” he commanded in a kingly tone and everyone went out and then it was just sky and him in the huge room.

“sky my dear boy….the charms” he stood and almost ran to sky. It seemed that our families were extremely close and also that my father then was a kind and down to earth person.

“do not fear sire I’ve had it all arranged.” He said spontaneously.

“I fear….i am worried for my little girl. They tried kidnapping her on the day she was born and almost succeeded. Her planets that give her that love is her nightmare and she’s soon going to be twenty. Sky no one I can trust other than you for her safety.”

“her safety is my duty and my pleasure my lord. Do not fear one bit. Just keep a secret that whatever security plans I have made be between you, me and the general.”

“all that you want.”

He relieved him and made him be fine and then, “I heard you gifted her a beauty today sky”

“oh yes sire I did as a close one for her” he couldn’t control the blush.

And the king patted him on the head naughtily and they laughed.

Sky went away and suddenly as sky was moving away, I found the present sky going through him and coming towards me to wake me up.

I woke up and I asked.

“who were the charms sky”

“the right question is, who ARE the charms soul.”