i did fell for him....:-)

Chapter 9

Soul’s diary:

I have always wished to have the most horror thing in my life as reality living with me and now when I’ve got it I am so confused and scared but I am also happy that whatever I wished for is coming true and wonderful coz sky is a really nice guy. I know I feel for him but not yet completely. Maybe the feelings are hidden and one day they might come out. Let’s see.

I woke up seeing the world’s most beautiful man sleeping besides me. I quietly observed his every feature and it was just flawless. Not a single flaw….its just too beautiful and now I wonder if I really deserve this and if I am worth it.

“no one else is worth me.”

He woke up and I remembered he’s a vampire and so I had to block my thoughts now. He smiled and I felt shy. We got ready and as he promised he took me to the pool where I found that he had picked the sexiest bikini that I had to wear it in front of him. I looked at me naughtily but I gave him a surprise buying a completely covering swimming suit from the resort shop and then I smiled at him naughtily.

“you know you didn’t have to do that. I’ve already seen you inside out sooo….”

“what when?”

“who do you think changed you into your pajamas last night and the night you boozed”

And I was red with shyness.

“c’mon you are my soul mate what's there to hide from me. But yes I kept sure being blind folded and not seeing or touching you by any other sense which I think I’d love to coz you are really tempting….!!!”

And I stood there just with my mouth a little open.

“and I also know that you are pretty cold in these things. But you know soul you don’t have to be. Its not too healthy holding yourself back so much in front of me” he winked.

And I had a cunning expression.

We jumped into the pool and he lifted me by my stomach trying to make me float and made me practice a bit. All the time I was red as I was too nervous to learn swimming from him. Then we floated and I let myself go into the water. Sometimes I feel as to how it would be to dissolve in water and be free and violent, destructive, calm, silent, pure and love!

I love the water. Its just too amazing. A liquid that is so beautiful. I could be a mermaid. Gradually I realized I was getting to accept the fact that my vampire dream was coming true. We were in water for three hours talking and looking into each other’s eyes and stuff. He still didn’t touch me like that. In that way he’s too decent waiting for my permission. Usually guys are not but he is. He surely kept trying if I responded positively but then I didn’t like rejecting him so many times besides…..he’s just too perfect a body and strength and that hold a man should have.

I had always liked a man to have a hard hold but easy on the “IN” part. That was the perfect combination of passion and hardcore, I feel.

We went out for lunch and yes I overate a little which usually I don’t but it was so delicious and I was getting fat so I planned on skipping dinner. We went site seeing later and saw stray deer and what not on the open fields. We also saw the sun set where the view was breath taking and also, the company (more than breath taking!). we walked back and when he was about to take a turn for dinner I made an excuse for not having it.

“hey you have dinner I’ll just catch up with you okay”

But he’s a vampire and knows it all. I did not catch up but he packed me the favourite Italian dish and I just could not resist it! I was so damn tasty.

Then, when I changed into my nighty that day he was filling my mind with all the sexy thoughts which should have been really arousing me but, they didn’t.

“so you are stubborn that way huh” he said with a very wild look and a calm voice.

he pulled me towards him into the bed vigorously and we keep looking into each other’s eyes and I don’t know when but it just came out.

“I love you sky”

“I know” he smiled.

Coming back to reality I was so shy I jumped out of the bed and ran to the washroom door…but he’s a vamp so he caught up the speed and threw me to the bed and came right on top of me.

“no one’s gonna save you from me now. I have got an all access card from you yourself” he stuck out a tongue and I tried hard on loosening his hold….but he’s a vampire!

”I know you like it hard”.

I stayed quiet and he looked me in the eye. “soul you are just so perfect. I love you”

The naughty atmosphere suddenly became calm and he came nearer and our breaths were increasing and the moment was just beautiful. He kissed me. And I didn’t know and I just….kissed him back. The kiss was like a cloud which was transporting me to the heaven. It was the one of the best feelings I’ve ever had in my life. We kissed harder and I could feel his strong need for me. He held me by my waist and by one hand and another went down my silky nighty and just when the nighty was going to end and his hand was going to touch the skin of my legs……the worst thing happened.

“KNOCK KNOCK”

perfect timing…..i thought to myself and hearing that, he laughed a little. Just the time the big block of ice which was not at all heated by any man before was beginning to heat up and al the heat flew away…...i was really rock cold! I thought whether anything was wrong with me because…..any girl in this situation would have got him inside her! And I was TRYING to get him near me and someone had to knock.

“just the room service sweetie, clearing up the dishes.”

“yeah yeah…..!” I said.

That was all for the day. It could not work out later but I had a beautiful sleep in arms that I felt to be the safest in after my mum’s and dad’s. his hold over me on the waist made me feel his possessiveness and security for me and that was enough for me to fall asleep without thinking a bit. It was exactly what I wanted and it was also exactly how he wanted. We fit in each other so well as if really made for each other and I loved that feeling. It was perfect and for a while I feared it. I hoped it didn’t go off. Everything comes with good and bad both so I was afraid of the bad. But I knew that the feelings we had for each other, we could handle any bad!

We slept and shared dreams and feelings and I did not want it to end. I hope it doesn’t because till I know about vampires, apart from all the good things, bad things are also intense but I was ready to fight all of them for my dream come true reality and I was determined.

---------

so what do you think, please comment!